To those who say they won't vote

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score

To those who say they won't vote:

Some people have brought up the fact that they won't vote if the eventual nominee is not the person they wanted. I just want to put something in perspective.
Justice Scalia's seat is vacant.
Ginsberg is 82 years old
Kennedy is 79
Breyer is 77
Thomas is 67.

Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs after 75.
These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.

Think about that... 7-2.
If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it willguarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which are viewed as lacking in mandate.
Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to limit ANY restrictions on abortions, and go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.
Anyone and Everyone who is saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this.
Hear this! If Hillary Clinton wins and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life. Ever.

Whoever is the GOP nominee ... go VOTE for the GOP Nominee!

Remember Romney? Three million conservatives who had voted for McCain did not cast a vote for Romney (for whatever reason) .... and the result was four additional years of Obama
AND ONE FINAL THOUGHT , she's already on the record as saying that her buddy, Obama "would make a great Supreme Court Justice."

DID YOU JUST READ THAT LAST SENTENCE?

To those who say they won't vote:

Some people have brought up the fact that they won't vote if the eventual nominee is not the person they wanted. I just want to put something in perspective.
Justice Scalia's seat is vacant.
Ginsberg is 82 years old
Kennedy is 79
Breyer is 77
Thomas is 67.

Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs after 75.
These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.

Think about that... 7-2.
If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it willguarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which are viewed as lacking in mandate.
Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to limit ANY restrictions on abortions, and go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.
Anyone and Everyone who is saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this.
Hear this! If Hillary Clinton wins and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life. Ever.

Whoever is the GOP nominee ... go VOTE for the GOP Nominee!

Remember Romney? Three million conservatives who had voted for McCain did not cast a vote for Romney (for whatever reason) .... and the result was four additional years of Obama
AND ONE FINAL THOUGHT , she's already on the record as saying that her buddy, Obama "would make a great Supreme Court Justice."

DID YOU JUST READ THAT LAST SENTENCE?

+1, I'm hearing to many people say they wont vote. I get that the choices are complete shit but we really need to be in damage control mode now and at least try and put the skids on Clinton.

No matter what you believe in, or who you support, it's never been more important to voice your preference....all you got is one lousy little vote....don't waste it!!

If you're undecided here's a little suggestion:

Trump the Frump!! :clapping:

There is no choice if you want to have an America.
Hillary for JAIL................
She's damaged America ENOUGH.........

Im gonna vote for trump,I believe he is the best chance we got,So do a shitpile of voters,He is the nominee.Hillary is terrible,Everyone is entitled to their opinion.I like the guy and hope he wins.

The ENTIRE bush clan just proved what disgusting individuals they really are . They show not only are they the untrustworthy republicans they are , this is AFTER the party supported them with respect and money . But this shows , in bold print , that they are NOT good AMERICANS...:bang head:

So to George HW , and George W and Jeb , I say Fuck You and the horses you rode in on...Eat Shit and Die...:punk:

The problem with 3rd party candidates is that none of them have enough money or backing to be a serious consideration. So a 3rd party vote is basically a vote for Hillary, because it takes a vote away from Trump. I agree that there are other people who would be a better choice than Trump, but the people have spoken and made their choice. Hillary Clinton MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO WIN this election. BTW, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump is elected, someone will take him out. That would leave us with Pence as President, an infinitely better choice than Hillary.

Another problem with third party candidates is that they have little support in congress to get anything done. I don't know how it would work out without support with maybe both sides of the isle against the administration.

Back