• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade '86 Max for....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a rad. cover like that too. Got it from www.exactrep.com.

Eventually I'd like to get a black one because I'm trying to get away from the chrome look.

Mark

hey the head of the railroad division for my company is located in hunnington west virginia. Next year it will be my home office so thats where ill go to get my chemical thats pretty cool

Not sure if you would even be remotely interested in but I have a 2003 KLR 650 that I would trade you for.

Not a problem. I do have someone in line to buy my KLR however they're out of town until next week. If it does sell next week is your VMax still available and how much cash do you want for it? I didn't see it in the post

Brian: I'm so glad I got the mirrors from ya, now that your getting rid of her. Thank you, but I'm sorry to hear that. Personally, I would never sell, even if someone offered $2000 more than what its worth - unless I had another lined up for the next day.
I understand where yer at. I think in time I'm going to pick up a big cruiser all dressed up and go for longer slower rides ( with the wife ) but as a second or third bike. I wouldn't part the Vmax. Its got such an attitude and kick to it - makes me feel like a kid again and I'm not getting any younger !

Good luck bud.

Latest posts

Back