UFO 4/1 sound

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you liked that stocker, here's a build he did for a customer. Not much stock about this one. Receipts for parts & work totaled close to $13K. Turn-up the volume!:biglaugh:

They both sound awesome but do you still have your hearing after a ride?>I have a two brothers racing 4 into 1 and when I take the can off and run the open header it sounds like the ufo set up you have there.

There really isn't much in the way of "muffling" going-on. I am waiting on Jon Cornell to send me a megaphone I ordered from him after I heard the Dragstar 'shorty' 'muffler,' when I first started it up.

I also have a Supertrapp canister for my FZR1000 which looks like it should also fit, which I might try-out, just to see what it sounds-like. If I do, I'll post a clip so you can hear the difference. I also have a can off a Suzuki GSXR1000 (w/a Titanium downward-facing tip!) I can mod to use. I already made a really-heavy-duty flange, & just need to take it to a muffler shop for them to fabricate the adapter, which looks to need to be about 4" long. I'll post pics of that done too, once I get around to it being done.:punk:

Ahhh it's too loud! Take it off! haha

Sounds exactly like mine. Only thing is you can not tell how insanely loud it is when you rev it up.

Latest posts

Back