Underslung Rear caliper set up

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
Anyone know about a conversion for the underslung rear brake caliper set up? I want to use my early 2000 R-1 caliper if possible. Is it just a different caliper support arm and weld a new tab for the brake bar on the bottom of the swing arm. Maybe someone can post some pics or post a link of info regarding it? Thanks to any and all who can shed some light here. PATMAX.

Dang Mike, that is exactly what I was looking for. You sure are fast, I just posted my question! I wonder if the exchange rate has changed any in the past few weeks. It may be time to be buying some of those English "bitz" as they call it. I would love to keep it in America if I could but this is definitely the ticket. Thanks Patmax

No problem Patmax, as you'll soon find out, I like to spend anybodies money on mods - happy to help!

Mike

Patmax,
I have something simular to what you are looking at. I think I used a front left R1 caliper and a late front Vmax rotor.

Scooter

Latest posts

Back