VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newride88

Reaction score
Wanting to import a vmax from US to Australia. The reason is simple, the custom bikes over there are the best I've seen... compared to over here in Australia, the modified vmaxs are few and far between.
I've started modifying my 88 though due to having to import most items from around the world, the cost isn't justifiable compared to the cost they sell for in the US.
Can you US dwellers out there tell me a good website to check out bike sales?

I know where there's a very nice 86 right now... It could be shipped as soon as it could be payed for and approved by Australian Customs...:biglaugh:

And, Kyle is one of the best people I know... Buy then, So is naughtyG.

Thanks for the info, and Kyle I will contact you in the not-to-distant future.... I'm just checking out information on Australian Compliance etc
Thanks again guys.

Thanks for the info, and Kyle I will contact you in the not-to-distant future.... I'm just checking out information on Australian Compliance etc
Thanks again guys.
No problem if there is any thing I can do just shoot me an email. I have a Mate that
s from Adelaide & travels to Sydney a few times a year & some good contacts in Western Aus to.

Back