V-Max parts connection

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try and see if I can get my local place set back up too in case anyone wants to use them. If so I will post contact info in a thread. Of course I still stock a lot of OEM parts (new and used) but I won't be quite as cheap.

Sean Morley

Hey, I always use yamahapartsdepot.com. Their prices are the lowest listed on the web. When Gary price compared for me they were within one or two dollars of his price. They also had more stock and were easy to work with. Good Luck, Spur :punk:

Lets think about this a different way... This man moved a LONG way for what? A years worth of work. He's now probably unemployed... Damn... We're worrying about our discount when another person is on the street.

Chris
This was my point exactly. If he gets another gig I would wait to do business with him at the next place to support him provided the markup is similar. I am not likely to need the parts I was shopping for for a few months anyway, and want to support him if possible. His excellent service is worth that loyalty from my perspective. I am just guessing, but would expect that the customer base he has would be a card in his favor for another parts gig. No way Mondak was or is getting my money now. It is lose - lose for them. I spend with those that service their customers, and doubt Mondak has a snowball's chance at the knowledge base I tapped into with Gary while he was employed there, and zero chance with the discount they have now.

Back