• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Velocity stack

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wirenut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for velocity stack options for Keihin FCR 39mm. The previous one.... uhhh... collapsed.... Anyone got any layin around? Found a couple different options on eBay but wanted to ask on here first.

Attachments

• 5560DB89-7418-40E7-935C-7206A686E2FE.jpeg
    5560DB89-7418-40E7-935C-7206A686E2FE.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 41
WTF x 2!
I have some of the short blue plastic ones for cheap if you want to go with them? $10 and some postage.

WTF x 2!
I have some of the short blue plastic ones for cheap if you want to go with them? $10 and some postage.
Thanks Sean. Thinking I’m gonna go with the aluminum ones. Probably shorties for the back two so there’s not a repeat of my knees hittin them. PJMotorsports makes ones with screens/“filter” caps that I’m leaning towards.

There are the ram air horns/side scoops with filters integral, but they ain't cheap!

Back