Vgas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOTHEMAX

Reaction score
I am buying VGAS flat sides for my 2006 and am wondering if anybody would be interested in buying my stock setup or know what I should ask for on ebay?

I am buying VGAS flat sides for my 2006 and am wondering if anybody would be interested in buying my stock setup or know what I should ask for on ebay?

Not to slag the flat slides, but if you can afford it, go with the EFI set up.

Last with a jet kit went for $500. I may have a friend interested in them (for less then that) if you are serious about selling them. We also may be able to rack you up a set of flats in the regular config and not the v-gas racking.

Sean Morley

I was in the market for a swap since so much was goofy with my carbs, but I may have gotten things under control. I see bone stock ones going anywhere from 150 (old and untested) to about $250.

The stage 7 that sold went to a VMOA member. just like you,, upgrated to flatslides and came with everything needed.

Last with a jet kit went for $500. I may have a friend interested in them (for less then that) if you are serious about selling them. We also may be able to rack you up a set of flats in the regular config and not the v-gas racking.

Sean Morley

To me this would be the way to go... Internally mounted so you can actually run filters on them... I can't see running an engine with NO filter. Oh and that stupid little dust boot isn't schitt...:icon_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back