Vmax Quad

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daves86vmax

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this,I can only imagine riding that thing.From what I read it won't be produced they just wanted to show they can make one

Attachments

• 4 wheel v-max.jpg
    4 wheel v-max.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 4 wheel v-max 001.jpg
    4 wheel v-max 001.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 4 wheel v-max 002.jpg
    4 wheel v-max 002.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 89
Now I wonder why they will not produce this machine. I think that they would be hard pressed to keep them in stock if they did. I always told myself I wont buy another wheeler till they made a 1100 but 1700 I would be first in line on that on fo sure!!!!
:thumbs up:

Now thats a death trap along with the guy who put a Hayabusa engine in his 4 wheeler along with the German guy who put a GSXR 1000 on his go kart..

Now thats a death trap along with the guy who put a Hayabusa engine in his 4 wheeler along with the German guy who put a GSXR 1000 on his go kart..

Is this the same Lankee who snapped a swingarm in half from excessive torque??? :ummm:
That kind of talk's supposed to come from us FOG's.....what's up:confused2:

yep, the same lankee that broke a swingarm that was half hacked up.

Sean

yep, the same lankee that broke a swingarm that was half hacked up.

Sean

Just think if I had one of your heavy duty drive shafts I could have blown my transmission into a million pieces now that would have been fun to pull off all in one day ;-)

:surprise: put some slicks on the front of that thing and hold on :clapping:

Nice photoshop job....
Doubtful someone would rip apart a new Max to do that to it, IMHO.

Hmmm, The tires are HPI, coincidence that my RC car has the same tires?

The annual April Fools they put out..

Back