Vmax Seat Ruining Your Sex Life?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think the V-max seat has impaired your sexual potency?

• Definitely. That seat would neuter a Bull.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Always after extended riding (give me 20 minutes)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Unsure. I'll ask Wife / Girlfriend / Botth / Consult Manual

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Depend who I'm riding (with).

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Hell NO. My Max bones me up.

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters

gleno

Reaction score
Well only after you've been riding for 4 decades and you think you have heard all the bad news about motorcycles from the 'anti-bike' crowd this comes along.

This comes from Crutch & Chrome. No. no make that CLUTCH & CHROME http://www.clutchandchrome.com/News/0811/News0811053.htm

"Study links motorcycles and erectile dysfunction November 24th, 2008

Many scary consequences are thrown out at bikers; family and friends complain motorcycles are dangerous, doctors give riders the nicknames of organ-donors and now a group of scientists are linking the pastime to erectile dysfunction.
Based on a survey of 150 men, Japanese scientists claim the vibration of a motorcycle engine damages nerves in bikers penises, exposing them to risk of impotence and urinary problems.
Doctors in Japan, who published studies on the dangers in the International Journal Of Impotence Research, said seats on most motorcycles put undue pressure on the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum, and restricted blood flow to the penis.

Almost 46 percent of the 150 men in the study who rode their bikes for about three hours every weekend reportedly had problems gaining an erection or emptying their bladders. Doctors conducted the survey also concluded that vibrations also caused a decrease in two growth hormones in the bladder and prostate related to bladder relaxation.

Doctors noted that participants in the study had been sexually active in the past six months and none had any illnesses.

In the most current study, published in October 2008, 37 (25%) had erectile dysfunction, and 31 (21%) had moderate or severe symptoms of lower urinary tract symptoms.
A previous study conducted in 2006 included 230 riders of which 70% suffered erectile dysfunction or experienced problems emptying their bladders. Then approximately 76 per cent of riders aged 40 to 49, and 93 per cent of those aged 50 to 59, reported severe erectile dysfunction, compared with 37 per cent and 42 per cent respectively among those who did not ride motorcycles.
The study didn't detail which motorcycles, engine size or the age of the bikes ridden by the participants. As many know, vibration has been reduced in later model motorcycles through mechanical balancing of engines and rubber mounts.
Most importantly, doctors have pointed out impotence affects most males during their lives and can be caused by emotional issues, high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, smoking or alcohol. Certainly the last two play a large part in the world of motorcycles."

Anyway I was wondering just what the Vmax seat was doing to me without my knowledge.

So in the interests of rider health I have added a poll to see whether the Vmax seat has a case to answer.

And for those of you who may need to consult the manual, here it is http://www.vasectomy-information.com/humor/manual.htm

Anyway I was wondering just what the Vmax seat was doing to me without my knowledge.

So in the interests of rider health I have added a poll to see whether the Vmax seat has a case to answer.

And for those of you who may need to consult the manual, here it is http://www.vasectomy-information.com/humor/manual.htm

Nahh brother Glen, its all good. just get Sean's seat and the little somthin for the passenger.. http://www.viberider.com/vibe_rider.asp and it's all good. that way she's all warmed up and your all good to go.

It's not like the boxer's vs. briefs debate. :clapping:

Bwaaahahahaha! This is too funny. KJ I love the VibeRider idea - gonna have to get one of these soon lol..

I have a corbin seat (which I don't like) so can't really talk for the OEM one, but having sat on one of Sean's Muscle seats I most definitely say this bit of research/info is irrelevant BS.

Been riding all sorts of vibey bikes for almost 30 years, and put any real turn-on bitch in front of me and there's enough wood to start a fire :punk:

Nahh brother Glen, its all good. just get Sean's seat and the little somthin for the passenger.. http://www.viberider.com/vibe_rider.asp and it's all good. that way she's all warmed up and your all good to go.

It's not like the boxer's vs. briefs debate. :clapping:

Holy crap :surprise::surprise: If I put that on my pillion seat I'd never get the missus off it (and the girlfriends would be pissed).:rofl_200:

:hmmm:This must be how those ugly bastards riding Harleys get those cute little honeys to stick to those uncomfortable pillion seats.

How come nobody has posted this in user mods yet :ummm:

SHIT, RIDDING MY MAX GIVE'S ME A RAGING BONER ! NO PROBLEMS HERE ! OTHER THEN WHERE TO PUT IT !:biglaugh: PS. I HAVE A UFO SEAT.

Lately I've been having a problem.

Redbone's pictures are causing me to get wood just sitting here reading this forum.
Don't know what that means seeing how I ride my MAX A LOT. So I guess I'm not in that percentage of pecker problems.

Back