Vmax vs. Warrior

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On street gas only 15lbs but on race gas I had it up to 25psi and over 225 rwhps. revlimiter is no problem. Longer gears and a dynojet quickshifter take care of the rpms. And the Stage IV ECU give an extra 400 rpm that help too...

Its primarily the clutch (same as vmax btw) that lasts only 3000 miles when I ride it hard. But then again, you have to have some fun in life... ;-)

Check out my blog if you want more details...

On street gas only 15lbs but on race gas I had it up to 25psi and over 225 rwhps. revlimiter is no problem. Longer gears and a dynojet quickshifter take care of the rpms. And the Stage IV ECU give an extra 400 rpm that help too...

Its primarily the clutch (same as vmax btw) that lasts only 3000 miles when I ride it hard. But then again, you have to have some fun in life... ;-)

Check out my blog if you want more details...

Holy crap, that is a wicked looking turbo set up on the Warrior.

this is something exactly why i registerted for this site.
I was actually going to post a "convince me out of the warrior" post

thanks!!

1st off, I'd like to say hello to this site. I found it
after doing a quick search of someone who
is interested in purchasing my Warrior. (Hello
shawn!):coolgleamA: 2ndly, I always liked the Vmax, but when I was in the market for a bike, I felt that Yamaha
really never upgraded the looks of the Vmax
and I didn't like that point. I noticed the Warrior
sitting on the showroom and I thought the lines
were very sexy and after some talk with the salesman about it's torque and handling capabilities, I ended up buying it. I really really enjoy riding the Warrior. It may not be as fast as the Vmax, but IMO
it has plenty of power and it just handles
really really well. I hate riding with other cruisers
cause they can never keep up with me in the twisties. Anyway, here's my baby, and if anyone
is interested, it's actually up for sale. The reason I'm selling her is I'm taking a break from riding and focusing on my career in order to secure the future of my wife and 2 kids.

ft7.jpg

me.jpg

6011.jpg

ademco003.jpg

Its definately a nice warrior.I'llbe calling you sometime today.

A good friend of mine wants it.

Last edited:
I have seen that bike up close, it is awsome! It looks even better in person. Whoever buys it, is getting one hot bike. Be ready to get a lot of attention wherever you go.:drool::thumbs up:

no queens, and no novie, guess again.:confused2:

Nobody, I appreciate the compliment, but where
have you seen my bike? Do I know you???

I think the Warrior is a better looking bike hands down. I like my max though. I'll be making it more "cruising friendly" here over the winter.

Hijack alert...

I thought you were getting a new FZ-1? :confused2:

All depends on how the spring time hits me. Looking for forward controls and sending the seat off for the spring time riding. I may have the bike sold to a co-worker, or I may not. Cash talks. :D

Latest posts

Back