Vmaxforum.net

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen people give away parts, loan parts/tools to people many miles away, open thier homes to other Vmax riders, offered support in bad times, and more.

To me that says alot for this group of people.

manhug.jpg

I have to agree, this site is the best. I have gotten to know about my Max in just a couple of months.

Thanks

Great site, bar far one of the best. i've bought parts from great guys on hear.
sold parts to some great guys and even given some parts away. again to some great guys.
thanks to all for everything.

awesome site, good people, and pretty much nothing you can't fix that there isn't a sticky for. max is like an old musclecar. Sometimes you gotta get under the hood

Definiatly a great forum, wealth of info and many folks willing to share that info. :punk: Though I have been here a very short time, seems to be somewhat like a brotherhood...the openess and honesty.. I feel fortunate to be here. Long live

Rick

This forum really is pretty damn awesome. At first I didn't want to like it, I thought the place was populated by over testosteroned meat heads. Then I started to like the Meatheads. Then they started to help me hook up my 'Max. And they were nice. V-Max forum rules!

love this forum, ideas...solutions. it is like going to school. you learn V-max lessons.
hope some day i ll meet you all guys somewhere sometime in a vmaxforum meeting LOL !!!!!!!

There's no other place like this. Buster does a great job of giving the boot to those that would fk it up. I'd never have my bike running like it is if it weren't for all of you. I haven't met anyone here I wouldn't invite into my home.(so come on down)
Big Thank You to all of you,
Steve-o

Last edited:
I really like that newbies to the Max who ask questions aren't belittled or ignored by those experienced with the bike. Even when it's a question that has been asked 101 times, nobody ever gets shitty about it. Very rare.

If I only knew of this forum when I had purchased my Max. This sight has helped me immensley in my quest to get my bike running as it does today. To everybody her on this forum I would just like to say thanks. All the information I have learned is immeasurable. Again thanks to all. this is the best forum going! :eclipsee_gold_cup::eclipsee_gold_cup:

Back