VMOA - 2011 Michigan Event

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Three Rivers...
See post #1 of this thread, hope you can make it!

Very good chance I will be there. Thinking I will be pulling a trailer though.

Has the hotel situation been straightened out, or is everyone just staying wherever?

Very good chance I will be there. Thinking I will be pulling a trailer though.

Has the hotel situation been straightened out, or is everyone just staying wherever?

The hotel situation was a mess, but we finally got a room at the Best Value Inn.

...............................Here is the schedule of events.....................................

Friday evening there will be a dinner ride leaving between 6:30-7:00 p.m. depending on how many people are just arriving and ready to go. It will be a 30-40 mile ride with a dinner stop a Paisano's bar & grill. Saturday morning if there is interest there will be a breakfast ride. The main ride will leave at 11:00 a.m. The route is about 150 miles long with a late lunch stop at the Black Hawk Bar & Grill in Richland MI before the half way point. There will be a Pizza buffet at Paisano's Bar & Grill around 7:00-8:00 p.m. after the ride. Depending on interest there will be breakfast.

Because of an unexpected family commitment I wom't be getting to Three Rivers until around 2:30pm Sat, any idea when you would be rolling back in or where I could try to meet up with the group?...............................Tom.

Tom, We could stay in touch with you via cell phone and call ya with arrival info? Also throwing out that I have a room with 2 beds reserved but only using 1 ! Redbone had bike troubles and can't make it. SO if anyone is interested in splitting the room, leave a PM here or call me at 616-915-2616 (cell) :punk:Thanks, Chuck

OK, The Vmax is loaded on the trailer and ready to go tomorrow. I'm also bringing a motorcycle floor jack, jackstands, and a few basic tools.

See you guys tomorrow!

Bike loaded, leaving for my hotel in Kalamazoo, soon as I get checked in and stretch my legs ill head to the hotel in three rivers. See you all there soon.

ok, I just have to hook up the trailer and I am headed out. Same as Ebein, I will head to the hotel in three rivers once I get settled in. I will have my cell if anyone need to call.

Joe
419-944-9104

Got a late start guys, I'll be heading out in about 20 min, about a 45 min ride from where I'm at. I'll just go to the hotel and if I can't find anyone I'll call Joe, see you guys in a bit!

Back