VMOA is a sinking ship

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, where is the support, the encouragement. I dont feel the love here anymore. Sitting here watching Tosh.O Kinda funny. I attend about 5 Vmoa events each Summer with about 20-30 riders having a great time riding together, partying in the parking lot, exchanging ideas and experiences, and yes, having breakfast, lunch and dinner together. Cannot tell them the Vmoa is not worthwhile. I spend $35 every year on a whole lot less satisfaction for my money. The Gen 2 riders are having just as much fun as the Gen 1 riders. There is no discernable difference in their love for their bikes. This and every Vmax Forum has my total support. I greatly appreciate each forum site manager and moderator. My wish is to promote and keep alive each and every Vmax Forum and Club. I guess when I sponsor a Vmoa event or travel to attend an event and no one shows up, then I will know it is over, Until then, I am gonna just keep riding with any and all my Vmax friends, Vmoa members or not. However, I will just keep inviting others to join in, ride with and share the experience.

rick rash
Vmoa #1283

++1:punk::clapping:
We have Gen2 riders in our group, other makes as well. No animosity anywhere. VMOA members, ex VMOA for whatever reason etc etc.....It's all good.
The common thread is that the VMOA brought us all together. I've got more than my $35 back in many different ways!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dale #2592

It's 2011, Happy New Year! We need to lose the negative and enjoy what is positive.
The past is past, move forward with a positive mindset to have the best year ever in with our Vmax friends!:thumbs up: :thumbs up:

I'll be renewing my membership to the VMOA when it comes up. Clubs always have agitators but there's so much good that's come about because of the VMOA, I'm staying. Say what you will but it's the great people of the VMOA that make it work and I don't see any end in the coming future..

Happy New Year to all... Even you, nobody....:biglaugh:

It's 2011, Happy New Year! We need to lose the negative and enjoy what is positive.
The past is past, move forward with a positive mindset to have the best year ever in with our Vmax friends!:thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Happy new year Brian.....you coming down for the Ice Breaker this year? Hope so!

Dale #2592

When the Gen II bikes get down to 10k or so, I'll make the jump so it will be important for me to learn from those more experienced. I'll be re-upping with VMOA. I know I easily make back my dues in money saved in parts I find and in selling. To all you guys that ride solo, riding with 10-15 experienced Vmax riders is something I really enjoy and leaves a smile on my face all week and everbody stops at the bike shows when we all roll in. Not like the dime a dozen V-Twin contingent. Yeah, I'll be renewing.

Redbone says it well. (BTW, thanks for the bday wishes!) Focus on the future and keep a positive attitude. We can learn from history but that doesn't mean we have to become mired in its darkest moments.

I hope all the VMax clubs thrive since they all promote good riding and good fellowship.

I'm really psyched about the upcoming riding season; looking forward to seeing familiar faces, meet new folks, and take in a few new roads as well.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Blaine

Great idea! Thread is now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back