VMOA yes Or no

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do they charge for a membership nowadays ?? Might have to re-join , but my Old Member # 953 will not be good any more. been too Long.

What do they charge for a membership nowadays ?? Might have to re-join , but my Old Member # 953 will not be good any more. been too Long.

The VMOA preserves all prior members membership numbers. Our database is never deleted so if you re-join the group you will be able to reclaim your old membership number.

The new 3-Tiered membership was introduced back on September 16, 2012. Here is the posting off this site with all the information:

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=26032

Please let me know if you have any questions, you can contact me personally at
[email protected]

Thanks and enjoy the autumn riding!

Mike

I believe they don't reissue former member’s numbers. Jim will clarify I'm sure. Which reminds me, I haven't herd from Jim in a long time. I hope he's ok? I need to re-up. I'm all for supporting almost anything Vmax. There are lots of good people in the VMOA. The VMOA in the Northeast needs support. Rice-o Rama was a Vmoa event at one time. We had a lot of fun planning, setting up, the ride to and from, meeting everyone that attended. Good memories of showing up early to hook up with ForestdaleDave and his son. The last year we went, we all got our pics the V-boost Mag. If you spend momey on your bike, and who doesn't, the vender discounts will just about make the membership fee free.
Steve

Last edited:
Hi Chuck,

As you know, I have been in close contact with you and we did resolve your issue last night together.

Now when members join, they get an email to go and register for a website userID at:

http://www.vmoa.net/modules/profile/register.php

which grants the access to the website for our VMOA members. We had an issue with our registration automated process that has since been resolved which was pointed out by Chuck. Problems come unexpected and we fixed them once known immediately.

Thanks for renewing with the VMOA and again, let me know if you have any further questions.

I am glad I helped out. I hope to be able to do more for the VMOA. It is a real pleasure to be back.

I believe they don't reissue former member?s numbers. Jim will clarify I'm sure. Which reminds me, I haven't herd from Jim in a long time. I hope he's ok? I need to re-up. I'm all for supporting almost anything Vmax. There are lots of good people in the VMOA. The VMOA in the Northeast needs support. Rice-o Rama was a Vmoa event at one time. We had a lot of fun planning, setting up, the ride to and from, meeting everyone that attended. Good memories of showing up early to hook up with ForestdaleDave and his son. The last year we went, we all got our pics the V-boost Mag. If you spend momey on your bike, and who doesn't, the vender discounts will just about make the membership fee free.
Steve

Steve,

As I stated a few posts back, the VMOA will reissue your old membership number if you come back at a later time. I can vouch for that since I am the Interim VMOA Membership Director at this time. A member will never loose their number once in our database.

Back