Wanted: Starter Motor

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SvenDGAF

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this here, as I assume that this is where most people lurk about! :rofl_200:

Mine has died (reference this thread).

I desperately need a working starter motor if anyone has one kicking around, or can point me to a cheap one somwhere. I'm in UK, and new ones from US with Airmail is about ?120 ($240), so cheaper than that please.

Hope Someone can help.:punk:

Sven

Hey
I just replaced mine with a 4 brush starter. The older ones are 2 brush. Still works great, pay for shipping and make a donation to the forum and you can have it. Let me know
Cheers:cheers:

Clean throughly first and recheck if it's still dead. Sometimes all it needs is a good internal cleaning.

Hey
I just replaced mine with a 4 brush starter. The older ones are 2 brush. Still works great, pay for shipping and make a donation to the forum and you can have it. Let me know

Please pardon me for buttin' in here...but just had to say.. that it's been a LONG time since I've seen this kind of comraderie between riders, in helping out when necessary to keep a brother up and runnin'...

Ragin'... I sure hope all this good karma comes back on ya many times over!...

Yer Uncle Philthy loves ya!

Just passing on the good Karma others have shown me on this site:punk::banana::clapping:

Cheers:cheers:

Latest posts

Back