• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Vacuum chamber covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what a vacuum chamber cover is...

Intake plenum covers?

I assume you are talking about the diaphram covers... You can get them aftermarket if you want a new style. I do have OEM covers.

What condition do you want them in? I have plenty of regular covers that need stripped/painted/chromed/coated etc... since they aren't just pretty. I also have a few venture covers that need similar. I may have a set of chromed covers of either type but can't recall if I have them on hand right now. I do know one set is going to be spoken for.

Sean

I assume you are talking about the diaphram covers... You can get them aftermarket if you want a new style. I do have OEM covers.

What condition do you want them in? I have plenty of regular covers that need stripped/painted/chromed/coated etc... since they aren't just pretty. I also have a few venture covers that need similar. I may have a set of chromed covers of either type but can't recall if I have them on hand right now. I do know one set is going to be spoken for.

Sean

Yes I am referring to the diaphram covers. Sorry for the wrong wording. Would like a set of OEM style, a set that needs work is what I am after. How much are you looking to get for them?

Also looking for a pair of scoops. These don't need to be pretty either.

Back