WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is your best song ever. There will be many different songs for various reasons, but I find it interesting to know what is capturing peoples minds in that avenue.

In my top 5:

That’s one of my all time favourites, the guitarist really shines out with that song, although I prefer the extended version with a long guitar solo at the end. I’ve listened to it at least 2000 times, and still want more of it. Great track.

That’s one of my all time favourites, the guitarist really shines out with that song, although I prefer the extended version with a long guitar solo at the end. I’ve listened to it at least 2000 times, and still want more of it. Great track.
Extended Version:

Gear:
Bowers and Wilkins 602 s2 mains
Bowers and Wilkins HTM61 S2 Center Channel
Bowers and Wilkins CWM 650 in-wall rears
Marantz NR1608 Receiver
Dune HD Base Mediaplayer
Roku

Music:
I listen to 1 song all day long, every day for 10 years since my divorce: G&R - I used to love her (I'm kidding)
I have a digital library of 27,700 files / 160GB

Last edited:
gets into my top three best guitar solo’s of the century that one.

I like this guy in Nashville, I’ll need to head there one day to see for myself what is going on. There appears to be a fairly large exodus from my home town to there.

When Someone Requests Pink Floyd in Nashville

Last edited:
Gear:
Bowers and Wilkins 602 s2 mains
Bowers and Wilkins HTM61 S2 Center Channel
Bowers and Wilkins CWM 650 in-wall rears
Marantz NR1608 Receiver
Dune HD Base Mediaplayer
Roku

Music:
I listen to 1 song all day long, every day for 10 years since my divorce: G&R - I used to love her (I'm kidding)
I have a digital library of 27,700 files / 160GB
That’s funny. I’m a divorcee myself and I had a good laugh when I listened to that song again a minute ago.

Dave Brubeck - Take Five

I love that song too but I think it's the first place they would have looked haha. G&R was one of the few listenable things on the radio in the 80s

I couple other good post divorce songs,
Sail On - Commodores
Dont think Twice, its alright - PP&M or Bob Dylan.
Lemon Tree, because who doesnt love an iconic folk song?

Latest posts

Back