What did you do to your Vmax today?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, don't owe me anything. You need to come to Topeka next year. Great time.

OK well I put the sissy bar on... I like to call it the SWMBO bar actually.

It's the Exectrep one that I had powder coated mat black to try to get it as close to factory as possible.

It doesn't matter who makes it or what the design is... SWMBO bars are just plain hideous and make any nice bike look like poo.:baby::barf:

I'm not overly hip on the fact that it looses the plastic cover plate behind the rear seat. I think it looks unfinished now which sucks. I wish I could design a cover plate to fit on back there... Maybe Jeff can engineer one for me??? :confused2:

Chris

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 25
4, bike looks great....including the new sissy bar. You need to get some youtube video of that thing up.

Yeah I need to get it running right first... I have a stumble at 7000 rpm and I think it is fuel related. I mean to say BAD fuel related. I am going on about a 2 hour ride this Sunday with it so I'll see if the Seafoam will clear it up. I REALLY don't want to tear into the carbs again. :damn angry:

Chris

Actually it doesnt look "that bad". The backrest serves a good purpose for you. Now you have a place to hang your helmet:rofl_200:
Drag Bars & Sissy Bars just don't go together. Unless you're at a gay convention :biglaugh:

Good luck with the carb stumble. Hope it clears up for you!

Actually it doesnt look "that bad". The backrest serves a good purpose for you. Now you have a place to hang your helmet:rofl_200:
Drag Bars & Sissy Bars just don't go together. Unless you're at a gay convention :biglaugh:

LOL! Chris do plan on attending any ah alternative bike shows?

I was going off of Mitchell's post about the gay convention thing LOL!

It doesnt look that bad and does serve a purpose otherwise the person on the back wouldnt be back there very long.

That bike is too clean! you know one day your going to have to ride it.

Hahaha....Chris you can finally wear those assless chaps! :rofl_200:

Me in ass less ANYTHING will never happen... Count on it! :biglaugh:

As for clean... Yeah... I haven't ridden it in a couple weeks. Been busy with the G/F and she said no to riding the bike until the sissy bar was installed. I also am upset that the carbs are fucked!:damn angry:

Just too lazy to care right now.

Me in ass less ANYTHING will never happen... Count on it! :biglaugh:

As for clean... Yeah... I haven't ridden it in a couple weeks. Been busy with the G/F and she said no to riding the bike until the sissy bar was installed. I also am upset that the carbs are fucked!:damn angry:

Just too lazy to care right now.

Wow Chris, it didn't take long for her to start wearing the pants! LOL! Sissy bars are a good thing with someone on the back but I wouldn't give up riding for anybody.

Wow Chris, it didn't take long for her to start wearing the pants! LOL! Sissy bars are a good thing with someone on the back but I wouldn't give up riding for anybody.

She's not just anybody... I am actually losing interest in riding... It's not fun anymore and cars are becoming more interesting to me. I like to ride and and again but not all the time...:confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back