What did you do to your Vmax today?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely nothing again!

Same here...

Just brought the Pingel Drag Bracer bars down from the top shelf and attached an old NOS tank to them.

I kind of like my VTX shocks, but, nothing beats solid struts on the street!

Now if I could only idle below 4K???

23 years later ;)

Neil

Bill...

I agree with Gleno...looks sweet!

Post some full body shots of the beast!!! :punk:

How do you like the bar end mirrors??? My golfs are way tooo small for practical use.

Bill...*I agree with Gleno...looks sweet!*Post some full body shots of the beast!!!* :punk:*How do you like the bar end mirrors???* My golfs are way tooo small for practical use.
Mario makes a great quality mirror...send him an email and check out the different styles he makes.
[email protected]

Attachments

• 0717080638 (Small).jpg
    0717080638 (Small).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 36
Real sharp Bill! I'm a big fan of v-stacks, are they from exactrep? What did you do for screens?

dan

Thanks for the compliments guys...

I bought the vstacks from ebay.
What i did was i painted the carbs flat black just where the vstacks covered them. then i bought some heavy gauge black screen and cut out circles to fit over the black paint. then i installed the vstacks over top. It gives the look like they are actually functunal, even looking up close.

Attachments

• 0717081533 (Small).jpg
    0717081533 (Small).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 28

What i did was i painted the carbs flat black just where the vstacks covered them. then i bought some heavy gauge black screen and cut out circles to fit over the black paint. then i installed the vstacks over top. It gives the look like they are actually functunal, even looking up close.

I've got some on the way from Exactrep and was going to use black nylon screen but I like the way you did it better. Hope you don't mind, I gotta copy that idea, they look great!! :worthy:

dan

do the stacks go over the stock cover or do you remove the stock covers to install I like the look of the stacks

I wish I could figure out a way to attach some screens to my Vgas stacks like that ,it not only looks cool it would stop crap from getting down in there.

Bill your bike looks exceptional I love that blue with the chrome.

Polished up the new black chrome scoops from morley and mounted a starfighter seat......
The jury is still out on the seat, my package sure is getting smashed!!!:Shocked: lol
The black chrome is too cool!!

Stacks look kewl ,..and i like simple...good feed back on the starfighter seat ....I was going to get one ,,rather leaning towards furbers...nicely skinned...but Now that I have seen Sean's ...I like it more ,special the widened rear seat .
Any feed back on seats any one ????:ummm:
I have a Corbin custom on it now ...not bad for long distance , but in town ,my legs are too short because of the wide sides...

I've been looking at seats for two friggin years...got impatient and just couldn't wait, went with UFO, even drove all night to pick up a core to send him.....good peoples.....seats on hand and waiting to ship, lowest cost, ......only just got it, kinda getting used to it , looks frigging awesome!!! I just wish my balls weren't so smashed sometimes.

My 2 cents? Go with Sean, I'm gonna send him my Corbin (he was away when I purchased)......All three ; RMS, UFO, Morley are sweet, just a matter of preference.
One thing I'm sure of, I'm acting more of a HOOLIGAN in this saddle, with my butt and body slung low and into the bike, butt never moves now on takeoff!!
Go to one of the rallys or VMOA events and sit on a few, can't go wrong with any of them.
ps. I'm 5' 11", thought the knees were gonna hate me goin lower, not too bad, although now I'm checking out fwd controls!!!!!!
Man I love this bike!!
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back