What do you think will happen to the value of first gen. Vmaxes?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2stangs69-91

Reaction score
especialy if you try to trade one in lol. It will be interesting to see. I thought for a jap bike they hold there value pretty well for a clean one on resale. I will hold on to my 06 for awhile I really like it. But the new Vmax pics are already growing on me...of course I kind of liked a Bking before I actualy saw one in person:barf:

especialy if you try to trade one in lol. It will be interesting to see. I thought for a jap bike they hold there value pretty well for a clean one on resale. I will hold on to my 06 for awhile I really like it. But the new Vmax pics are already growing on me...of course I kind of liked a Bking before I actualy saw one in person:barf:

I wouldn't ever try to trade a Vmax in. They're to easy to sell yourself due to limited supply, but a dealer's prolly gonna tell you it's obsolete. Better bring the KY if you do......

max prices will go up..new maxes going for $16000 plus will raise the value of the older model ..both models sitting side by side 07 max for 10.000 or 09 for 16.000 17000..price alone of the new max will keep the value up on the tryed and true older model p.......best thing that could happen for the older model was a sky high price...if the newer bike was only 13000 then the older max would be worth dog shit

max prices will go up..new maxes going for $16000 plus will raise the value of the older model ..both models sitting side by side 07 max for 10.000 or 09 for 16.000 17000..price alone of the new max will keep the value up on the tryed and true older model p.......best thing that could happen for the older model was a sky high price...if the newer bike was only 13000 then the older max would be worth dog shit

Yup, I agree. :)

Yeah, all the time. :) Not as much as a Ford Focus, but it happens.

Actually I don't see myself wanting a New max anytime soon,the power would be fun but as far as overall looks thus far I'm not in love,maybe after mods and time that will change.I'm just happy the "legacy"lives on and didn't stop with last years model.

I was actually actively looking to sell my Max locally, for about the last three weeks. I wanted a big dual sport so I could go in the dirt with my son.

However, after seeing the new Max become a reality, I have decided to hold on to mine a little while longer. I am going to square away some things it needs and seriously consider selling it in the fall to help finance a new one. Mine is an '85. It would be cool to keep it and add the '09, having the first of both gens...but I can't swing that. I will have to liquidate both bikes and probably some other stuff to get the new Max. I need to really think it over.

Mike

Back