What helmet are you wearing?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanna try the AGV Corsa but they are so sparsely stocked the closest place to try one is at Revzilla in Philly. Next time I'm in the area I will stop by there

I have been wearing helmets for as long as I can remember, prob 10yrs old or so, I just purchased a Nolan N43E on a closeout from revzilla for $214.00 free shipping, and I love it !! I've got a big fat melon head and the 2x fits perfect it's convertible to a 3/4 which I haven't tried yet, too cold, but the view thru the shield is GREAT and the built in sunshade works great, I'm impressed so far no buffeting even at 125mph, I would recommend this lid to anyone.

I have an older HJC warrior full face Snell, a cheap "novelty" half shell ww2 replica, a Kali Protectives Naza Carbon full face, and the Bell Rogue half shell.

i run multiples

nice helmet
shoei rf1100 diabolic
excellent helmet no visor distortion at all great airflow and comfy and light. great aerodynamics and quiet. has a lever on left side of visor to allow the visor to lift the tiniest bit for more air flow and no bugs. has a lip on lower back that catches my jackets little color and drives me nuts.

beater
bell arrow air raid
surprisingly good. decent visor no distortion, good aerodynamics. not as comfy or breezy as shoei but ok. just as quiet as shoei surprisingly
if you wanna spend 100.00 you can get a transitions visor for it.

dual sport
fly trekker
is what it is. loud but allows goggles with visor down. very comfy great airflow. visor is distorted on the bends very very loud

quads
hjc moto cross
loud but they all are. breezy cause there is no shield comfy though.

Attachments

• RF-1100-Diabolic-Re-TC-5.jpg
    RF-1100-Diabolic-Re-TC-5.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 2012-Bell-Arrow-Air-Raid-Helmet-Grey.jpg
    2012-Bell-Arrow-Air-Raid-Helmet-Grey.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 6
  • fly.jpg
    fly.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 4
  • hjc.jpg
    hjc.jpg