What is that part?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doud1987

Reaction score
Hi guys,

There is a part on my 93 Vmax, on the bottom of the right side of the engine, on the left of the oil level check window, that I think is non-stock and replaces a simple cap.
Here is a picture:
3E1vxl.jpg

Does anybody have an idea of what it is and what this is for? :ummm:

No, No, you are all wrong - that is an anti-Harley ray gun blaster. As you can see it is on the right side of the bike so that you can blast them on the way by. Now all you need to do is find the firing button.

Seriously, that's what it is.

Mike

Yeah that all sounds great til you have to find ammo for the dang thing. Dirt Cheap may have some surplus Russian stuff. That's where I got mine!

No, No, you are all wrong - that is an anti-Harley ray gun blaster. As you can see it is on the right side of the bike so that you can blast them on the way by. Now all you need to do is find the firing button.

Seriously, that's what it is.

Mike

Now Mike, you know the AHRG Blasters ALWAYS point backwards....this one points forward.....there won't be any Harley's in THAT direction! :punk:

No, this is obviously part of the sensing mechanism for the hand-held, remote controlled carb chain adjuster....the tiny signal wire is missing which probly explains why you didn't recognize it!

Latest posts

Back