What sort of ......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
Finished work early today and with the weather a little warmer and overcast (no rain) i decided to go for a ride . With the red light on for the last 33 kms i pulled into the garage to fill up . 14.6 litres - 208 kms ridden .
While filling up this old guy (in his 70s) comes up to me and says " nice bike , they go alright those Vmaxes its a nice example".
Then this old lady comes up and pretty much says the same thing which i didnt expect .

So what sort of comments do you get about your Max ? :punk:

If I park it the local shopping center, usually I return to the bike with someone looking at it and they just say the usual stuff like nice bike etc. One time I pulled into the service station and a few people were hanging around it and more amazed when I flicked the seat to reveal the fuel tank, they couldn't figure it out.

one of my favorites...A group of us road to Mt Shasta they were having a little car show so we went to check it out. I am parked right next to 2 Big Bear choppers.(my friends have them) 30,000 plus for each of them. A guy and his wife are checking out the vmax they loved the bike and love its lines. They never said a word about the other 2 bikes lol.

I agree, the fuel tank location always gets a long stare. People see you putting fuel under your seat, and they think your crazy.

usually i get "how fast have yu had er going?"

or "do they still make those?"

down on main street the gals all holler at me...."hi babe!" :rofl_200::punk: gotta b the bike there talkin 2:rofl_200:

never had a single comment. haha. my roommate took her out once and 3 people stopped him to ask him questions.... ????

Bike nights usually draw them in... I had one TELL me I had a lot of money in it...

LOL

usually they say... that there bike sure does look fast. i just say yeah it looks much faster than it really is and they just look at me with a dumbfounded gaze.

I had a guy ask me if it was supercharged or turbo'd. He couldn't understand that the scoops really don't do anything. He then asked me where the gas cap was. Then said it was a really pretty bike.

I've had comments at red lights by other riders, and people in cars too. The typical comment is woah, a vmax! Or, Sweet Bike.

My buddy with his tricked out HD always gets mad cause no one really mentions his bike too much if we are together, LOL. :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back