Whats Different

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In essence yes where the C is for the California market, but there is also a letter that indicates the year, e.g. VMX12L and VMX12LC is a 1999 bike.

Other years have differnt letters.

Yea Im sure glad of that SpecOps13 I cant find them numbers on the bike and havent received my title yet. Thanks

The title would be a poor indication. My title states my VMAX is 140cc. The lady at the clerk of courts asked if that was right. I said no. She checked the vin and it came back as 1200cc but she wouldn't change it on the title. She says the original title from the dealer indicated that it was 140cc so if I want it changed, I need to bring it to them so they can verify. :rofl_200: I said it wasn't that important so she issued me a title with that says 140 cc. just like every title that was issue for this back before it. My title also lists the body as MC. The engine and VIN numbers show the engine to be a 2WE but I don't know why the body is listed as MC.

Latest posts

Back