Whats in your CD/MP3 player??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get a nice Hitachi 160 GB harddrive for $45.
It's SATA, not IDE though.

You can get a nice Hitachi 160 GB harddrive for $45.
It's SATA, not IDE though.

What the heck is SATA and IDE ? I have a dell dimension 4550 with 60 gig hardrive. I am not computer savy.. ( as shown when I didnt know I needed a bigger power supply for vid card ). I will have to search and find one thats compatible with my computer I guess.

I'm sure it's an IDE, they're more common. You can take a look and tell easily enough. The HD connector is 40 pins and SATA is much smaller. I would call Dell and ask them what it is. But, here's a nice cheap hard drive. It's a 160 GB internal IDE drive: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2364866&CatId=134

Or, you can make it easier and just get an external hardrive and plug it into USB...preferably USB 2.0.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=2422&Nav=|c:136|c:2421|&Sort=4&Recs=10

I am definetly getting an external.. they are more expensive but I can transfer music from computers easier. I will ahve to wait till at LEAST next month to do it. I am also getting some parts for the max next month so I have a a large wish list and will hafta prioritize[sp] it. Considering I bought a 7800GS OC vid card on my next buy will be the power supply. then the max then the hard drive. but I also am remodeling my new house so there are issues there also.. like new bathroom ,,, kitchen, o man I am gonna be poor this year.

Max01red said:
Great songs..I really like Black Label Society, I just seem to forget about them when I go to buy CD's...I need to correct that..
MAte, listening through the tracks I have on my MP3 player...

I've got him doing a remake of
No More tears (heavier than Ozzie's with Zack inging this one)
Come together (piano verion kinda bluesie and damn good)

I've also got an accustic version of Stillborn. mean as solo at the start, also slower and more bluesie. ounds great, better than the original in my opinion.

Waylander said:
MAte, listening through the tracks I have on my MP3 player...

I've got him doing a remake of
No More tears (heavier than Ozzie's with Zack inging this one)
Come together (piano verion kinda bluesie and damn good)

I've also got an accustic version of Stillborn. mean as solo at the start, also slower and more bluesie. ounds great, better than the original in my opinion.

Do you know what album(s) they are from????....I just dwon loaded Sucide Messia, Concrete Jungle, and Stiilborn.....so at least I hve some BLS to lisen to at work.....

I just ordered Pride and Glory with Zach Wylde. Its a good damn cd. just heard it this weekend from a buddy when we were going to the Wide open bike show. Ill put it on the list when I get set up.

Not sure they are on a CD. The Accustic STillborn was done for a radio show some time ago I'm guessing (have two versions one with radio announcment and one where that is cut out)

I just got all his bands album (including pride and glory wich was his first band before joining on with Ozzy) from a mate of mine that had it all on his computer.

They are just in a misc file.

Will try to load them up for you sometime, right now I've got some of them in a zip file only 27MB big yet it's taken an hour and was still telling me it was sending the request.

Back