Whats the biggest practical size tire?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legion

Reaction score
Hey guys,
For practical/daily use, what the biggest size wheel/tire set up that one could use. I have always lusted after the Vmax but recently rekindled it and subsequently purchased one because of this pic. I would love a long term project to turn my stock bike into this, just curious if it truly was feasable for a daily use bike. It looks like the tire is a 250-300. Thanks again.

Attachments

• vmax001_c.jpg
    vmax001_c.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 90
That is a beautiful bike there! I can see how it would make you a believer. I've never seen a Max with rims like that before. I really like the design.:punk: That front would look great on mine if it was powder coated black.

I know that bike. It's Barry's from Omaha, NE. Max Max swing arm and 300 rear tire. He makes a 350 rear wheel setup now as well.

Mark...you can tell Barry that his bike gives me wet dreams!!! Seriously, do you know if he rides it regularly? Is he a member of this forum? I love the look he has going and am very, very curious if it is something that works for everyday riding?

He doesn't ride that much. He has a Busa too. It runs well but you have to work it in the corners.

Back