Wheel opinion

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
I'm ordering a set of RC components wheels.

what style do you like?

I like the Wicked but am leaning torward the Marshall because it looks the lightest.

Thanks,

Rusty

Attachments

• aaaDagger.jpg
    aaaDagger.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 18
  • aaaMarshall.jpg
    aaaMarshall.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 25
  • aaaStingray.jpg
    aaaStingray.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 16
  • aaawicked.jpg
    aaawicked.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 19
I think they were coming out with a bunch of new designs. I will have to try and find my dealer brochure (what kind of price are you finding - I may be able to beat it).

Sean Morley

We put 18" rear and 19" front on this bike. Its the chrome wickeds. This gives a fuller look and better tire selection then any of the other combinations (there are more 17"s to pick from but they don't look right on the front).

Sean Morley

Attachments

• Chris Joynt 3.jpg
    Chris Joynt 3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 41
I did try the wheel selector; it's a little misleading tho' since they don't show the brake rotors or calipers in place.

Do you know if these wheels run centered on the back or offset to the right?

Thanks,

Rusty

I did try the wheel selector; it's a little misleading tho' since they don't show the brake rotors or calipers in place.

Do you know if these wheels run centered on the back or offset to the right?

Thanks,

Rusty

I talked to them a few months ago before I decided to go another route. They assured me the rear offset is the same as stock (about 3/8") from center line with the front.

The wheels with the bad offset are from guys not knowing how much to machine out of a (GSXR< FZR< FJR) wheel before welding in the hub and cush carrier stuff.

:cheers:

Neil

Yea, I heard they were heavy but not sure how heavy. I was told they were close to stock weight or slightly heavier.
I have no idea how heavy the stockers are.

I just got of the phone with RC and was told that the style I want is gonna weigh about 22lbs rear and 15lbs front. Significantly heavier that cazzioeria(sp?) but for the price I can live with it.

Cazz's polished with installation kit are about $2000 a set, I'm getting the RC's for $1500 and I like the styles better anyhow.

Rusty

Yea, I heard they were heavy but not sure how heavy. I was told they were close to stock weight or slightly heavier.
I have no idea how heavy the stockers are.

I just got of the phone with RC and was told that the style I want is gonna weigh about 22lbs rear and 15lbs front. Significantly heavier that cazzioeria(sp?) but for the price I can live with it.

Cazz's polished with installation kit are about $2000 a set, I'm getting the RC's for $1500 and I like the styles better anyhow.

Rusty

I paid 1720 to my door for my Cazzorria's and they ARE very light. They aren't the wheel for the guy going for the Harley cruiser look. They offer the MotoGP look instead.

Jeez, I had no idea they were that low. I got my price off of Cazz's website and didn't call any vendors; Thanks for the tip.
I actually like the look of your wheel alot but would want it in polished.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back