When is it still a Vmax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would make them a flat super v Maximus. some setups definitely over qualify ed. in the custom department anyone that has seeing your bike in person knows its badass

that would make them a flat super v Maximus. some setups definitely over qualify ed. in the custom department anyone that has seeing your bike in person knows its badass

lol, I was just kinda messin with ya buddy!! These bikes have so many so different ideals of what they are to each who owns them. I do see the reason this thread was started though. A lot of Vmax guys (mostly European) set them up as either Sport bikes or naked styled euro bikes that I'm not really sure how or where they do what they do with them. And it's mostly guys abroad that have the big rear tire kits which if my research was right the idea of the Fatter rear tire was to help with traction off the line when your going straight line drag racing like the hot rod these bikes were designed to mimic. But maybe I got it all wrong too. :ummm:

^ Ed,
You can always do an Even trade for my basically stock 2000 (that's still in a few pieces right now) and you'd have a REAL Vmax with VBoost and everything !!!!! :rofl_200: :biglaugh: :rofl_200: :punk: :rofl_200: :biglaugh: :rofl_200:

Awesome, thanks Dave. Slow day at work so this will kill some time!
No problem. That guy has collected so many pictures. It's almost too many ideas sometimes. I go through all the galleries about twice a year for inspiration and frustration.

lol, I was just kinda messin with ya buddy!! These bikes have so many so different ideals of what they are to each who owns them. I do see the reason this thread was started though. A lot of Vmax guys (mostly European) set them up as either Sport bikes or naked styled euro bikes that I'm not really sure how or where they do what they do with them. And it's mostly guys abroad that have the big rear tire kits which if my research was right the idea of the Fatter rear tire was to help with traction off the line when your going straight line drag racing like the hot rod these bikes were designed to mimic. But maybe I got it all wrong too. :ummm:

Ed I think you hit the nail on the head with what I was after.

Back to the Chevy drivetrain in a ford body..... is it a ford or a chevy?

Back