where is the best deal for shocks replacement ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the same thing with the spring and the handle bar. I can't wait to see with the Intiminators, feedbacks are really good.
Coupled with the 440's I really hope to get better than now.

I dream of a 200 tire with billet swingarm, 17" radial wheels and a USD front fork :)
But not in my budget yet :)

Attached one of the most beautiful v-max I have seen, I guess it handle good :)

Attachments

• vmax1.JPG
    vmax1.JPG
    300.3 KB · Views: 46
  • vmax7.JPG
    vmax7.JPG
    286.9 KB · Views: 51
I haven't seen that bike before and I fully agree, probably the best looking Gen1 I have seen.

That is for the pair. the 440's are the best progressive makes. The 430's in my opinion are nicer looking but lack the adjustment that the 440 has.

Works are good shocks too but i've never set up with them.

Sean

++ Works Performance Street Tracker :clapping::clapping::clapping: [email protected]

Attachments

• All Pictures to 12-4-09 246.jpg
    All Pictures to 12-4-09 246.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 27
Damn, I have avoided belly pans and now I can hear my Mod Kong (yep outgrew the Monkey) climbing up his building to raise hell until he is appeased............. That is one sick piece of kit! Maybe a summer addition now that Toxic will be high enough off the ground I won't grind it off the bike LOL. Not too sure about the length of the front though if I might have a clearance problem with the front tire.

Exactrep has release a cheaper one which I might order (attached pic).
Looks like less pb for clearance.
So far it's my favorite and price is not too bad :)

Attachments

• bellypan.PNG
    bellypan.PNG
    118.1 KB · Views: 18
Yeah a 200 tire will have been better for handling and for that price I will go straight for a gen 2, but we have to admit that's gen 1 of a kind :)

Little late (haven't logged on in a bit), but thanks for the clarrification on whether they were sold as singles or pairs for the shocks ;)

Back