Which Wheels interchange with 1997?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F100Panel

Reaction score
Taconic Valley, NE NY I can almost Spit into NY Ma
I'm sure this question has been asked here many times and well answered... I just can't find it...:bang head:

I have a 97 Max/Black wheels/I don't like the black. I put out a post looking to swap the black for the bright finish

MANY have responded... I know or at least I think I read:ummm: 97 and newer will interchange... how about older? If so, how old/what years?

I'm trying to go with whoever is closest & their wheels will fit.../the year to me as long as they are not spoked wheels..IS THAT ANOTHER QUESTION IN ITSELF?:ummm:, don't matter. Everyone laments on the bright OEM finish has issues.. I'm not looking for perfect/mine aren't either.. My rear is perect likely from an extended period parked on the center stand. The front has blemishes on both sides of the rim in the same area likely on the spot that was on the bottom & close to the ground while parked...

The wheels from all years interchange. You may have to swap rotors if you get one with the smaller rotors installed.

Back