Who will win?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not cheating, its making the most of my technology!
As You call it :biglaugh:

gamorg02; said:
ouch that sucks. whats the typical riding season like there?
Mostly weather is nice form march/april till late november.
Personaly I never ending the riding season, I ride as long as long weather leting me.
Pic in my avatar was shot last year at January :)
Take a close look, you will find some snow.

DAMN, you guys really need to do something other than post here LOL. Just looked at my total and am shocked at it being so low. Seems like all I did for a while was post here, but a couple of hiatus's cost me some posting time LOL.

:ummm: :hmmm: :confused2:

Not quite sure why that would be an obvious position...

I ride. To work. To the store. To restaurants. And even on the weekend to nowhere.

Riding to work provides the two high points of my day. Getting there and getting home.

Well it's cold here a lot so that means no riding and then there's the fact that I work in an industrial area with a concrete plant across the street... (I'm not parking my bike down here) and then there's something about getting up in the morning and getting on the bike... Don't care to do it. I like my car. I'm a hobby biker. I bike for fun and for no other reason. I also have a lake home I am at nearly every weekend so that means about 1000 miles a year on the bikes.

Chris

Latest posts

Back