Who's Vmax is this, Blow 1517 Long Rod.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't talked to Paul in a year or two but he was continually doing upgrades to it. his website has been down for a few years. He has a ton of cash invested in that thing. Last dyno I know about was just under 200hp and over 130 torque.

Sean

I've exhanged emails with him a few times about doing a blower.

His basic comment summarized was don't waste your time unless your willing to spend huge sums of money on motor upgrades, especialy valve train stuff, unless you just want to blow it up.....

I've got his site linked at work. He doesn't update it anymore I don't think, but the content was still there as a month or so ago. Has a lot of interesting stuff on it......

I'll post it up later when I get it from work....

I've exhanged emails with him a few times about doing a blower.

His basic comment summarized was don't waste your time unless your willing to spend huge sums of money on motor upgrades, especialy valve train stuff, unless you just want to blow it up.....

I've got his site linked at work. He doesn't update it anymore I don't think, but the content was still there as a month or so ago. Has a lot of interesting stuff on it......

I'll post it up later when I get it from work....

There ya have it! That kid that wants to build a low 9 second bike needs to call the owner of this blown VMAX making 200HP.....
Cant ya all just accept that the VMAX isnt really built for track breaking ET's, jaw dropping performance.
Just put a Nitrous Bottle on the side 2 would be better, put a supercharger that isnt real and take the baffle out of your Kerker, adjust your A/F screws so it runs rich as hell blowing raw fuel and idling like it has a 600 solid lift cam and just ride around like its an 8 second motorcycle making people look, but just dont race anything besides Harleys. I am learning this slowly but surely

Back