Wide Whitewalls

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew85

Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting wide whitewalls on my bike. Whats everyones opinions on how its going to look. Heres a wide whitewall on ebay if you don't know what they look like. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=130128918858&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

DSC02328.jpg

Personally, I wouldn't. Maybe tires with raised white letters....but think the white walls would over-power your current look. IMHO,

Mark

Reved beat me to the photoshop of it... I think it looks OK on older bikes but, for me, just doesn't cut it on the VMax.

I agree...first thing I think of is my buddies Road King Classic.

Mark

I agree with the rest - Reved pic; gives you a good idea of how it would look. But, it's your bike. If that's what you want, don't let what we say stop you. They would a bitch to keep clean for sure, plus once they get a bit old, I think they loose any appeal they had new. IMHO. :confused2:

Yeah, that doesnt look very good. Thanks for the pic Reved, I'll stick with raised white letters painted yellow. I got the idea from a flat black chopper with red rims and wide whitewals. Theres no way Im putting those on my bike.

White wall motorcycle tires are by definition, gay.
Putting white walls on a Max would be a crime.....

Hold on now!
white wall motorcycle tires on a 32 deuce coupe is cool :punk:
The rest of your post I'll agree with. :thumbs up:

Just took a house poll. Mum, Dad and three teenage kids all agree - it's gay.

Ive seen one bike with wide whitewall that looked pretty good. If I can find the picture I'll post it.

I think my dads Honda VTX 1300 R looks great with white walls.

DSC00144.jpg

But NOT ON A MAX!!!

Last edited:
On a Max...maybe...on coupe...classic :punk: !

Attachments

• whitewall_coupe.jpg
    whitewall_coupe.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 7
Back