Wildbros world record

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnmax

Reaction score
For those of you who havent heard......

Bill Warner just broke another world record and his own previous world record.

He ran 254.6 MPH on his Turbo naked Hayabusa.

he is on his way to Maxton right now to make another attempt, this time he will install fairing and run in the full faired class.

The redcord in this class is 260 MPH, i think he has a good chance

he has also made a world record on his vmax 200.?? MPH

Just got off the phone with bill and he told me things sre going great,and he confirmed my order for the otec clear covers and rear sets for the 09 max.Bill is an awesome dude to talk to and get stuff for the max's and his customer service is great as well.:punk:

Just got off the phone with Bill
He said it was a misprint the record he broke was on a nakid 09 VMAX

I don't want to belittle Bill's achievement on the Busa but IMO the gen 1 V-max record he set on an atmospheric engine running EFI is more :worthy:impressive. That small club of 200 mph racers live on hallowed ground.

Boosted engines. :hmmm: These don't count in my book :icon_rolleyes:. (very fast on a naked though).

Like to know what that Busa would do unboosted and naked so we can compare apples with apples:ummm: (and what the gen2 V-max will do)

Congratulations Bill.

I find it odd that there is only a 6 mph difference in speed between the naked vs fairing top speed record. I would have thought the difference would be higher.

I find it odd that there is only a 6 mph difference in speed between the naked vs fairing top speed record. I would have thought the difference would be higher.

Even naked the bike and rider are pretty aerodynamic. This is a picture of Bill on the bike from the Wildbros web site home page.

That's a slippery combination

Attachments

• naked246-600x361.jpg
    naked246-600x361.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 52
Back