Would you ride this??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd ride it. would have to get a kiss from her first, just in case I didn't make it back.

The bike is a nice show piece that,s for sure. Looks like they took some time in the details.
No way in hell would it pass tech for anything being the only brake is the drum out back. But I bet if it were to pop up at a show it would be a center of attraction.

One of my interests is military aviation of the mid-20th century. The pulse jet V-1 "buzz bomb" was able to be shot-down by Allied fighters, but they saved ammo by flying alongside and putting a wing tip under the stubby wings of the V-1 & by flipping their wing tip up, send the German autopilot drone out of control. The V-1's and the V-2's were built in the Harz Mountains to save the plants from being bombed by the Allies, the mountains were dug-out by slave labor and the missile construction was also slave labor. Dr. Werner Von Braun as a young man was put in-charge of the V-2's which later became the basis of the USA space program at White Sands NM after the war. The US govt. sent teams of scientists w/soldiers behind enemy lines at the end of the war to raid German technology and to bring hardware and scientists back to the Allies (the USA & Great Britain) and keep them away from Russia. The program: Operation Paperclip. Interestingly, the German liquid-propelled rocket program developed because they paid-attention to the pioneering work of a US scientist from MA, Wooster, it was, Dr. Robert H Goddard. He had some support from the US military, but his major benefactor was a member of the DuPont family. Dr. Goddard also was responsible for the booster rockets which are still used today for getting loads into the air quickly, JATO units.

So, that motorcycle actually has ties to a pioneering American who developed the world's first successful liquid-propelled rocket who was doing his work one hundred years ago in New England and then the American Southwest. This rocket just happens to have two wheels.

That redhead looks like a great ride.
Might spark up the jet bike for a quick getaway afterwards. :biglaugh:

one disc on the back... and would i ride the bike, in a heartbeat. would i ride the redhead.... come on guys theres better yet.

Enter Redbone for his opinion... lol. everyone knows he knows his redheads...

peace...
evan

Latest posts

Back