Yamaha accessories wrong again

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max88

Reaction score
First I ordered both the boulevard and touring shields, the touring was back ordered. Got the boulevard and it would not even come close to fitting. Turns out the brackets were put on backwards side to side... Aggravating considering the cost they charge but I wanted something that would fit properly with no hassle..... Then I ordered the Yamaha backrest/luggage rack... Backordered again.... So I go to put it on today tear the box open and surprise.... 2 right side mounts... Grrrrrrr!!!! Yamaha really needs to get their stuff together!!!! Another 1hr drive each way to the dealer and who knows how long of a wait to get new ones but I guess that's ok cus my time is free and the riding season is endless.....:damn angry:

You should buy those used from members on here and save $$$. Get them powdercoated in your choice of color if you don't like their original appearance.

I bought my luggage rack/backrest off of eBay brand new, and the Boulevard windscreen, no issues whatsoever. :punk:

I may be able to help you out- I have I believe 2 left side rails for Gen 2 backrest that I bought on Ebay for just this occasion- I will check them out tomorrow to make sure. Maybe I can trade a left side for a right?

Back