Your bike ever get you Laid???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny this thread came back up this week.
Last Saturday Night I was hangin out at my usual Honky Tonk. I met a girl named Tracy that kept coming up beside me and smiling a lot when she got a refill. So we started talking and later she goes outside and then comes back in 10 minutes later. We hang out till closing time and she asks me to walk her out to her car. Sure I say.
We get there I kiss her goodnight, and then her car won't start. I say pop the hood I'll take a look. She says it's too late and too dark, Just give me a ride home on your motorcycle.
She straddles the Max and immediately says WOW this is a big bike, a lot bigger than other ones I've sat on.
I don't know which was bigger, the grin on my face or the chubby in my pants. I give her a good long ride home.
Then she says WOW! Your bike puts out a lot of heat. I said what do you mean? It aint that hot.
She grabs my hand and says yeah it does, feel, and put my hand up between her thighs.
I rode her right there in her driveway, bent over my Max.:buttsexor:

Sorry guys no pictures to share, it was really dark in her driveway.

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought this would happen to me
but................
Last Saturday Night I was hangin out at my usual Honky Tonk. I met a girl named Tracy that kept coming up beside me and smiling a lot when she got a refill. So we started talking and later she goes outside and then comes back in 10 minutes later. We hang out till closing time and she asks me to walk her out to her car. Sure I say.
We get there I kiss her goodnight, and then her car won't start. I say pop the hood I'll take a look. She says it's too late and too dark, Just give me a ride home on your motorcycle.
She straddles the Max and immediately says WOW this is a big bike, a lot bigger than other ones I've sat on.
I don't know which was bigger, the grin on my face or the chubby in my pants. I give her a good long ride home.
Then she says WOW! Your bike puts out a lot of heat. I said what do you mean? It aint that hot.
She grabs my hand and says yeah it does, feel, and put my hand up between her thighs.
I rode her right there in her driveway, bent over my Max.:buttsexor:

Sorry guys no pictures to share, it was really dark in her driveway.

"Dear Penthouse,

but................"

Totally LMAO!!!

I think I may know this woman!

In fact I snapped a pic of her in one of our local saloons, waiting for a horny Vmax dude to show up n' 'rescue' her!

Philthy

Attachments

• Bored.jpg
    Bored.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 53
"Dear Penthouse,

but................"

Totally LMAO!!!

I think I may know this woman!

In fact I snapped a pic of her in one of our local saloons, waiting for a horny Vmax dude to show up n' 'rescue' her!

Philthy

THAT'S HER, I'LL BET YOU ANYTHING..........!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

But to answer the question, I laid the bike..............................down once. :biglaugh:

Back