Your bikes name.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was in the bar awaiting delivery of my Black Vmax, and 'Ram Jam' - 'Black Betty' came on - I knew that was gonna be her name - 'Black Betty'! :rocket bike:

I like "Emperor" cause it fits my bikes attitude. It can be a real prick and does whatever it feels like. But all and all it is unique and in a class by itself. But then again, I am a little partial. Oh yea, and there's more money in it than some small countries! Lol

The PO had installed two chrome skulls on the radiator side covers and those reminded me of my childhood hero The Phantom.

So in honour of him I decided to call my bike The Phantom.

Also if you've ever read the comics you know that old jungle sayings can easily be adapted to describe Vmax. For example "The Phantom moves faster than lightning flash". :biglaugh:

http://deepwoods.orgfree.com/oldsayings.htm

My wife and daughter named my ride. Whenever someone comes over or calls they'll say he's out in the shed working on, or out riding his Mistress. So, Mistress stuck. She's so mean and seductive. I hear her calling now. "Get in here and ride me you bald mother fucker" Ok then.
Steve-o

My wife and daughter named my ride. Whenever someone comes over or calls they'll say he's out in the shed working on, or out riding his Mistress. So, Mistress stuck. She's so mean and seductive. I hear her calling now. "Get in here and ride me you bald mother fucker" Ok then.
Steve-o

Bahahahaha!!! Thats great.

Steve-o

That made me laugh:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I'm surprised no one picked Mad Max. I was thinking about naming the bike after my grandfather in his memory, but he would probably like Mad Max better so I may just have to do it. But you guys have some awesome names hope to see some more

I'm surprised no one picked Mad Max.

lol My friend, Dancing Dead, recommended that name for my 03, but I have a better name picked.

I named her Woona. After this character from one of my all time favorite shows. (I'm surprised I don't get more flack for the fandom I belong to... but [cencered], I don't care! lol)

princess-luna-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-33609385-473-457.png

This is fitting in with the name that I picked for my truck. (black 03 Dodge Ram)

Nightmare Moon

Back