Your new Max aftermarket wishlist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on what's reportedly being delivered with the new Max, my needs are going to be small. My bike will likely remain largely stock, except for possibly these, if/when available:

• Small windscreen
  • Engine guards
  • Aftermarket pipes (come on Mark, get busy!)

In addition, especially with this being a new design, I'm going to snag the 5-year warranty and ride the living crap out of it. :punk:

Engine guards
handlebar
grips
highway pegs
sissy bar (don't laugh, it'll keep the wife on!)
maybe seat depending on stock comfort

Led lighting especially inside the scoops.

I like the Exhaust, depending on how loud it is tho' I might want it louder, if it's extremely heavy might want an aftermarket one for the weight loss.

A flyscreen similiar to the one I have now.

Power commander III when and if they come out with one.

Rearset or high mount foot controls if it feels like they might be needed; I feel like I'm riding a cruiser now when I get on a stcok Vmax after using mine for so long.
GP shift pattern (reverse pattern) also since that's what I'm used to.

Nitrous!!!!!

Titanium chambered exhaust. The exhaust is the only thing I don't like the looks of.

Mike

Oh, I almost forgot;

I want a Sport tail also, like it should have come with in the first place.

Although I think the rear fender actually looks pretty good and muscular, I just prefer the "fighter" look...

Oh, I almost forgot;

I want a Sport tail also, like it should have come with in the first place.

Although I think the rear fender actually looks pretty good and muscular, I just prefer the "fighter" look...

im with you....fighter seat, MT01 forks, aftermarket chip, 280 tire.....

Back