Youtube

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
I posted a video on youtube under vmax vgas.

1st time I've done youtube

It's already done uploading, but now it says "Processing" please wait.

What does this mean and how long does it take?

Thanks,

Rusty

I posted a video on youtube under vmax vgas.

1st time I've done youtube

It's already done uploading, but now it says "Processing" please wait.

What does this mean and how long does it take?

Thanks,

Rusty

It depends on the length of the video Rusty, average time is about 5-15 mins.

Do you have a video of it spewing gas out over your pants or the UNI airfilters catching on fire from an intake backfire while riding down the interstate?

I will say the VGAS looks and sounds great!!

Man I love the sound of them slides clacking almost sounds like an old muscle car with a solid cam rattling and kackling away.. Sounds good man!

Thanks KJ

That's me walking around it,

That's the bikes owner standing in the driveway.

Lankey,

You can ride the scooter anytime, if you can handle the speed....

Do you have a video of it spewing gas out over your pants or the UNI airfilters catching on fire from an intake backfire while riding down the interstate?

Neither yet:biglaugh:

Gotta wait till later on that.

You sure are likeable for a smartass:rofl_200:

Rusty

Thanks KJ

That's me walking around it,

That's the bikes owner standing in the driveway.

Lankey,

You can ride the scooter anytime, if you can handle the speed....

Neither yet:biglaugh:

Gotta wait till later on that.

You sure are likeable for a smartass:rofl_200:

Rusty

Its ok Rusty just bustin balls now. VGAS is known for both things I mentioned. Just ride with some fire proof pants on you should be fine///

"it's always better to be a smart ass then a dumb ass":clapping:

Its ok Rusty just bustin balls now. VGAS is known for both things I mentioned. Just ride with some fire proof pants on you should be fine///

"it's always better to be a smart ass then a dumb ass":clapping:

The guy he bought them from told him the same thing, the little bonnet things are fine for cruising but rev the shit out of it and they turn into flaming fireballs, hopefully right next to some dumbass cage drivers open window.

The guy he bought them from told him the same thing, the little bonnet things are fine for cruising but rev the shit out of it and they turn into flaming fireballs, hopefully right next to some dumbass cage drivers open window.

I have heard the samething thats why I just letting you know.. Hmm..... If its a street bike you SHOULD run good qaulity airfilters or your engine will wear quite quickly...
Wow this is a tricky one but I would be trying to think of something to act as an airfilter and also can take a backfire with out flaming up....

Yeah here are some carbs, that increase HP but you just cant rev it up..

Yeah these are some race tires you just cant put air in them..

Back