Foot rests

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle, Put me down for a set of the foot pads, also- I recently acquired a really nice set of crash bars, and need some pads!

Wonder who made these crash bars? Were on the bike when I got it, no identifying marks on them. I've got a set of Kury 1" clamp-on ISO pegs on them to match the grips and main pegs.

Look a little different now, I flipped them around for a bit longer reach and integrated the horn bracket into the peg clamp.

Attachments

• 0407121211a.jpg
    0407121211a.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 60
Wonder who made these crash bars? Were on the bike when I got it, no identifying marks on them. I've got a set of Kury 1" clamp-on ISO pegs on them to match the grips and main pegs.

Look a little different now, I flipped them around for a bit longer reach and integrated the horn bracket into the peg clamp.

looks like the same ones i got from naughtyG's venture/vmax part out.

minus the highway pegs tho

Kyle, Put me down for a set of the foot pads, also- I recently acquired a really nice set of crash bars, and need some pads!
I ordered 3 sets of these pads I will have them Tuesday 1 for you & one for PW and one for I think Naughty. I also ordered one set of black bar ends & one set of silver. If I missed any one let me know & I will put another order in not a big deal. I am ordering stuff all the time. OOPS already saw I missed some one I will put in another order Monday I only missed one person. Does any one else want some while I am ordering again ?

Jah get me a set? How much shipped?

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android
NO I forgot you.LOL Yours will be here Tuesday to I am goona order Naught another set since he dont have his bike yet. I f you want them quick I can put them in a small flat rate box I believe ther $ 5.20 or I can send them parcel post & it will be cheaper. If your gonna pay with paypal I do need the 3% fee on new parts since there is very little profit margin on these.

you know me--the cheaper the better. Am in no rush. I'll send you a check. Just tell me how much to write it out for.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Yep- just let me know what the total is, including the shipping and paypal, and I will send it right out, Kyle. Thanks, Stan

Kyle,

If you are doing another order, I am interested in a set of the foot pads. Do you take checks? Thank you.

Todd

Kyle,

If you are doing another order, I am interested in a set of the foot pads. Do you take checks? Thank you.

Todd
Yes I take checks or money order . I will get another order put in today or tomorrow. I need to find a few more things to order since I have a minimum amout on orders & these dont quite cover it. Thanks,Kyle

The images are not loading for me on that website. I can see the one on Sean's face book page and I really like the ones that attach to to the end of the engine guards. The ones in the first post are also nice. Does anyone have a picture of the ones on the bike master website? I just pulled the pegs from my engine guards because 1) they didn't support much weight regardless how much you tightened them, and 2) I painted my engine guards with truck bed liner. I'm definitely in the market for new pegs.

The ones the OP has are nice but I prefer ones like on Sean's site but I want to be able to see all my options before I decide. I'll like them to be all black pegs and if possible have a matching set of black pegs to replace the reset of my pegs.

How difficult is it to install those? Clearly I'll have to drill my engine guards but will I have to generate threads there as well?

EDIT: Just searched the main site directly. Are those the ones depicted last here: http://www.bikemaster.com/grips_pegs.html?

I'll take a set of the foot pads for 16.50 plus shipping. If its not to late. Just let me know cause I'll just order them online if I'm to late.
Thanks

deej, the "bikemaster" foor rests we are talking about are these footpads

Thanks. If it isn't too late Kyle, order me a set. I can send you cash via paypal. Send me a PM with the account or how you would like to be paid and I'll get that out to you asap.

I screwed up when I made the order on these & ordered 6 sets any way so it looks like were all good. I thought they were gonna be here today but they will be here tomorrow. If every one that wanted them will shoot me an email with your adress I will get a shipping quote. I think or am hopeing these will fit in a small flat rate box so I can ship them any where for 5.20 if that is the case or $ 6.00 bucks with delivery comfirmation. I will let yall know tomorrow rather they fit in the flat rate box.

Forgot to check the Saturday's mail delivery and much to my surprise what should I find but a set of BikeMaster #59-6568 Tour Footpads. Thanks Cap!

picture.php

Forgot to check the Saturday's mail delivery and much to my surprise what should I find but a set of BikeMaster #59-6568 Tour Footpads. Thanks Cap!

picture.php

Mine arrived Saturday also. I didn't know till about 11pm or so. My wife and I rode the VMax out to Saint Augustine for the Rhythm and Ribs festival. Poor woman. She got burnt to a crisp and learned how uncomfortable the passenger seat could be all at the same time.

I'll install mine today.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back