Foot rests

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbidcow55

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was hoping there would be somebody on here who has the crash bars on their max like I do who also find them to be just the right foot rests for long rides. I want to find a nice looking rubber grip to put on them to keep my feet from sliding off. Anybody had this idea and found something that works?

Here is what I have. They cost about $20 online and are made by BikeMaster. Work well and not as noticable as others I have tried.

Attachments

• Left Engine - R.jpg
    Left Engine - R.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 193
I have those too. They're inexpensive and work fine but your feet are very close to the motor.

Hey guys, I was hoping there would be somebody on here who has the crash bars on their max like I do who also find them to be just the right foot rests for long rides. I want to find a nice looking rubber grip to put on them to keep my feet from sliding off. Anybody had this idea and found something that works?

I never even dared ask! I always put my feet on the crash bars when cruising, very comfy. But I also always wear boots so no need for extra rubber...

I like both the bar ends and the rubber pads on this page! Anyone knows where to buy them from? I'd have a pair of both! I have highway pegs on the '00 but I'd prefer the pads.

I like both the bar ends and the rubber pads on this page! Anyone knows where to buy them from? I'd have a pair of both! I have highway pegs on the '00 but I'd prefer the pads.
I will check my catalog tomorrow I am pretty sure the bar ends are in there & will check on the pads. Hell I already have some stuff I am gonna have to send any way.

K I think I'll have both. Let me get home first though, and get my bike. I'll be better able to decide on the color for the bar ends then.

I take it you haven't heard back from Andy either? No reply to my email..

K I think I'll have both. Let me get home first though, and get my bike. I'll be better able to decide on the color for the bar ends then.

I take it you haven't heard back from Andy either? No reply to my email..
Cool just let me know when your ready & if any one else wants them also let me know. I would rather order them all at one time if possible. And G will Email Andy again.

I'll defo have a set of footpads, it's just the bar ends - black or silver on my orange bike? Can't tell 'til I see it in the flesh..

This is funny. I have those bar ends also (in black). Have put them on several bikes. So I can vouch for the bar ends and the foot pads. They are great and priced cheap. :clapping:

This is funny. I have those bar ends also (in black). Have put them on several bikes. So I can vouch for the bar ends and the foot pads. They are great and priced cheap.
clapping.gif
Dude, those footpads are a great find. How long have you been running them?

Latest posts

Back