" MOUNTING TIRES on RIMS "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ITS WAY TO COLD OUT IN MY STOCK CAR TRAILER TO TAKE PICTURES , THE LENS WILL FOG-UP ! .. :confused2:

What? You don't keep you max in the garage with some heat? You are a neglectful owner!

Its been a bit cold here lately in the low 20's and teens. Wind chill makes it worse and just a bit of snow. My wife was saying how nice it would be to be able to park her car in the garage on these winter days. I just looked at her and said "Sorry but it ain't gonna happen". LOL

I don't get away with much but the garage is the ONE thing that I ain't moving on. She can have all the attic space, decorate the living room, dining room, kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, whatever. But the garage is mine.

i I DON'T HAVE A GARAGE , BUT IF I COULD GET IT IN THE HOUSE , IT WOULD BE IN THE LIVING ROOM ! .. " BET YOUR ASS " ! .. :punk:

i .. I START MY BIKE EVERY WEEKEND , USUALLY I'LL LET IT RUN & WALK OUT OF THE TRAILER , LAST WEEKEND I OPENED THE THE BACK DROP DOWN DOOR A COUPLE OF FEET ( THATS ALL I COULD BECAUSE OF THE SNOW ) AND WHILE IT WAS RUNNING I LOOKED INSIDE , THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I LOOKED AT THE BACK TIRE SINCE BACK WHEN I FIRST PUT THEM ON , AND MAN IT LOOKS AWESOME , I EVEN PICKED UP MY 7 YR. OLD SON SO HE COULD SEE THE NEW BACK TIRE & HE SMILED & YELLED " AWESOME ' !

i I FINALLY GOT OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR ON MY NEW " METZLER'S " , I WENT 57 MILES , WHAT AWESOME TIRES ! .. :punk:

And if you kept the stock size, you would have gone 58.14 miles, so wouldn't you get more fun out of going further?:biglaugh:

Didn't they predict snow for this weekend in NJ? Snookie is gonna be cold! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

"back into the trailer!":bang head:

And if you kept the stock size, you would have gone 58.14 miles, so wouldn't you get more fun out of going further?:biglaugh:

Didn't they predict snow for this weekend in NJ? Snookie is gonna be cold! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

"back into the trailer!":bang head:
i " LOL "

I'm gonna be in the market for some tires soon, if my friend ever finds the time to finish my bike rehab so I can buy new rubber & a new battery. Sounds like the Metzlers are a good way to go. I always liked 'em, I have used them on everything from a BMW to KZ1000's and have never been disappointed.

This 'just in!'
"Spring has arrived in the Mid-Atlantic States!"
As the 'Generation II' says, "time to ride!"

Latest posts

Back