Vmax Enhancer Spray....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaWarrior

Reaction score
I came across this stuff while I was cruising through the vendor expo at Americade...

0616112026.jpg

Let me tell you, this stuff is amazing. It came from a nondescript booth in the corner of the show, just a guy with an assortment of spray bottles on a table. The guy there said it gives black surfaces a long lasting(he said usually around a year, barring contact with harsh cleaners) sheen that makes it look better than showroom new. Easy as can be....spray on and wipe, let dry. I guess on Harleys(what it was clearly marketed toward) it makes a completely flat finish look semi-glossy. On an already smooth finish like the Vmax motor, it makes it absolutely sparkle. The guy there claimed it was a blend of proprietary polymers(not wax), why it's supposed to last so long.

I gave it a shot on my Vmax motor, after giving the bike a pressure washer and purple power bath and letting it dry. Spritzed the stuff all over the lower vmax case(my heads are at best a light gray so I didn't bother), then wiped up excess and pooling with a paper towel. In a couple minutes, my previously "15 year old black...looks decent but unspectacular" was a mirror like glaze of ultra deep black. Went from completely unreflective to literally "see yourself in it", clear as can be. Wowza....what a difference. It's really tough to really capture it, especially with a cell phone camera, but notice the reflection of the shift lever linkage on the middle gear cover....

0616112025.jpg

Since it's "black enhancer", I gave it a shot on the slightly faded plastics above the scoops, around the ignition. Not as dramatic on plastic, but it makes it look slightly "wet", and darker. Gave it a shot on my red powdercoated wheels...another big difference. Like the motor, it gave a reflective, bright sheen and made the red go from "dull" to really eye catching.

Tires? It's not a super bright tire-shine, but does "blacken" them up noticeably, and should last a real long time....on a vmax the life of the tire lol. Don't use it on anything light-colored or already shiny....on chrome or aluminum it makes it look hazy and dull(full strength purple power and a bit of scrubbing takes it right off), so stick with regular wax there. But on reds, blacks, or any "strong" color, it works great.

The little bottle pictured cost $8, there was also a bigger trigger bottle that was like $15.

Give it a shot....it really works!

the new owner of your vmax should appreciate your efforts and expense!lol, sorry just a little humor(I hope), seriously though awesome stuff looks like!:eusa_dance:

I've used this stuff called CD2 Engine detailer on my old Thunderbird. Sounds like it does the same thing as this one.
I'm going to have to get a bottle, from the picture it looks like it does a great job.

Last edited:
Sounds looks like good product....Thanks for posting....

I've been using somehting called "Pig Spit", Guess who it's marketed to? Works pretty well too, but yours sounds better

Latest posts

Back