4 Barrel Intake Setup

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I ended up getting in touch with a guy in Michigan about some parts and turn out he has some 2bbl intake setups that he wants to sell. I have no interest in one but figured I'd at least post up the info he gave me.

His words:

Attached are 2 photos of the V-Max induction system. A stock otherwise bike increased 9hp w/ the kit & the system is easy to tune, has provisions for spray, coolant heated plenum, no cold start stumbles & drive perfectly at all speeds.

EDIT: I had it in my head it this was a 4bbl setup. Looks like its a 2bbl. Maybe a mod can change the title?

Attachments

• Kodac Misc Photos 198.jpg
    Kodac Misc Photos 198.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 211
  • Kodac Misc Photos 202.jpg
    Kodac Misc Photos 202.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 207
That set up may just work. It's a small 2 barrel though... I asked about a setup like this when I was fighting the effects of Ethanol... I would like to try one some day...

What's a set up like that run? You have my attention... My motor is torn down to a case right now so why not change some stuff around when it goes back together?!

Then again I've heard alot of "_Hp gain" without a dyno to prove it before too, Any thoughts?

That's one of Dale Walkers old systems. Works great wide open OR at idle. The carb just doesn't have the RPM range to do both.

Sean

Now, it might be a good platform to use a 2brl injection unit once the computer situation is figured out on the ignition side of things.

Sean

Back