My Max project....... :)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blownmax

Reaction score
Hi guys been a while since I've been on here :) just nosied through for some info on setting float heights etc as my project has just had all new internals in the carbs etc to give them a refresh........ Anyway here's the project as it stands at the moment, some of you will have already seen it as it's on facebook in my album and several of you are friends :)

Being built in memory of my daughter who passed away just after Xmas last year.....

Cheers

Steve

Looks awesome. Great tribute.

I have no idea how it feels to lose a child but I have 2 with cystic fibrosis and one of those has had half of one lung removed so the thought is never very far from my mind.

Well done, an excellent tribute to your daughter!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I feel like your teasing me, I'm seeing your bike everywhere I turn. Hopefully some day I'll see it in the flesh

:punk:

A nice belly pan would look great on your bike Steve.

Yeah, or a smaller skid pan - KTM style

DRTP-130300-COL_web-16.jpg

I would be hard pressed to fin a more impressive tribute bike than this machine. Simply OUTSTANDING!
I would love to see the complete build sheet on this ride.

Finally back from the dyno, all new carb internals, stage 7 dynojet kit (obviosly without the vboost replacement collars as my carbs have been lowered onto venture royale manifolds to make way for tank) is now running superb everything set as best it can be, just over 90bhp at rear wheel, not bad considering no vboost system (this obviously will increase a fair bit when turbo goes on :) )

Managed to get the bodywork fitted so i could test fit seat, started work on making a clock pod to mount speedo and oil pressure gauge in.

Bit of wrinkle finish paint and bobs your uncle :)

Fitted a side mount reg plate but wasn't happy with it so started on an underseat reg plate hanger...

Steve

Looking good so far. Not bad power output as noted with the lack of vboost and the extra stuff going on in the back with the swingarm and larger tire.

Back