• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2013 Yamaha VMAX in PA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregoryuw

Reaction score
2013 Yamaha VMAX in PA ...Sold

I have a sweet 2013 purple Vmax ... bike is like new has 300 miles and is all stock .
Bike has a extended waranty should be transferable .
I have title in hand , $16,000 would entertain trades for H1 , Tundra , sequoia .

Last edited:
Stealership near my brother in Ohio is selling 14s new $14,999. Guess prices are different in different parts of the country.

Would prefer a trade don't need a cash , just rotated out my two toyota trucks and picked up a new GMC Denali 2500 , don't want to shit that truck up and need a beater but would rather trade what I have than put out the cash .
I have 3 Vmax bikes 07 , 13 and a 14 . The 13 only has 300 miles on it and the purple . I like the grey paint on the 14 but cleaning bugs sucks .
As I said would prefer a trade ... not in a rush to sell , I put 5 different bikes out forsale or trade all different makes .
Thanks for checking it out .

Last edited:
Stealership near my brother in Ohio is selling 14s new $14,999. Guess prices are different in different parts of the country.

You can't actually buy one for that price.....that's a common marketing ploy to advertise them less dealer "prep" and "delivery" costs, which are really just a markup.

Most dealers get you on the prep ... my buddy paid 1200 for the prep on the 2014 that was a dealer on Longisland .
I have had a few people who have expressed interest , going to stick to cash at this point .
Also did check on the extended the 2013 was purchased on 5/23/13 and is a 48 month extended warranty so it has a little over 2yrs left on it .
Also I have a extra wheel ... its the yamaha fat rear wheel never mounted on a bike and has a brand new Pirellie 240 night dragon mounted on the wheel .
I will include that for 16500 .

Last edited:
I was told just under $16500 out the door with tax on a new 2014 that was in stock with a rebate. I was also told i could buy a new 2014 zx14 for $12700 out the door with tax. I wouldent ride enough in michigan to spend that much coin.

Thats a pretty good deal ... I just traveled 400 miles saved 10k on a new diesel F350 deals are out there on every thing .
My local dealer wants 17k plus prep 650 and thats a rip off on a 2015 .
So your paying $15.500 plus what ever your tax is ... Detroit 3% ? some where around that .
Greater north east there really stick it to you .
I don't think my asking is way off of a bike with extended warranty and complete 240 rear tire set up .
I have a few local guys that have expressed interest but its not sold till cash in hand .
Theres a shit load of these on the net and you would figure dealers would just want to dump them at cost there making it up on thee 1/4 kick backs they get from the manuufacture but in NJ/NY/PA they seem to not want to let them go cheap like other areas I guess .
Like it goes they suck you in around here and then drop the brick .

Just sold a few other bikes last week week so the cash is rolling in just going to sell out right .
Bump 15K

Last edited:
Just sold a few other bikes last week week so the cash is rolling in just going to sell out right .
Bump 15K

From the angle of that picture, it looks as if your Vmax is asleep against that snowman pillow. ....just sayin'....

I think we all need a nice pillow ... LOL
Just sold the 07 vmax and dug out this 13 thats forsale ... it actually only has 137 miles .

Last edited:
Looks like have to bump again 14K I'm keeping the rear wheel ... Hate to trade this one ... Make a offer .

Bike sold

Last edited:
Back