09 VMAX Price

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't apologize to me. You apologized to Buster. And by the way, when your mad about something, don't take it out on someone else. That show's what kind of person you really are.

Sorry Trapshooter12,
I guess I have a short fuse today because Biketoberfest is over and I'm having a tantrum about it like a lil kid. LOL!

But I think the question was stupid because I specifically said I went on a Demo Ride. I didn't say I was given an 09 to do my own performance testing on.
And I took the question as a jab, as in well yeah, what's the 1/4 time, like I was blowing smoke out my ass or something.

So my apologies for being testy! I took your post the wrong way!

:icon_rolleyes:

[COLOR=White said:
trapshooter12;52188]No, I would be happy[/color] when I get some respect and no romperoom comments. I'm thinking about buy a VMAX and trying to get some answer's. That's what a forum is for. Isn't It? So if you want to talk shit, then I suggest YOU click on the X and go find yourself a chat room. They like to play that romperoom shit out there. And by the way, I'm trying to help people find a better deal. What are you doing? (I won't give you a answer unless you get your own.) You are sad dude. Do us all a favor and don't post. Just let someone with a half of brain do the answering.

P.S. By the way,when you go on a Honda fourm, they talk to you with respect and will do all they can to help you. They don't tolerate BS. But they don't have to worry about that because they are respectfull and helpfull people. I'm sure this forum has them to, but It seem's like I'm finding the dumb one's. I may have sounded a little disrespectfull myself, but I don't take anyone's crap. I do apologize to the good people that don't deserve this BS. Make your fourm work, don't use it for shit talk.

I find this post rather ironic... looking for respect but not showing any to other users. Turn it down a notch Trapshooter. You'll find there are more people on this forum that will donate their time, spare parts, labor, expertise, room and board, tools and even their rides to others because they have giant hearts and over all are great people. 82ndCowboy already admitted he had a "sand in his vagina" moment and said he was sorry. We've all had those moments and there isn't a lynch mob mentality here where we attack those who have had a bad day. Show some dignity, accept the apology and move on.
Thank you.
niceguy.gif

Wow, from 3 to 7 pages in 1 day!! Bunch of chronic whiners (well a few)!:biglaugh:

I have a solution. For those that can't justify spending 15K - 20K on a new Max should cry to someone else and buy a Harley. For those that think the Max will be slow because there are no 1/4 mile and performance times should stick with their Suzuki or go buy one if you don't already have one. For those that put their money down on a new Max - you guys rock and prove that you don't give a shit what anyone else says, you are dedicated Max diehards that want the ultimate adrenaline rush. I salute you and have the highest respect for you. For those that would love to buy a new Max but don't have the money, don't give up, maybe dealers will give a huge break and your luck will change!! See you all on the road soon, I'll be the guy ahead of you!:biglaugh:

Wow, from 3 to 7 pages in 1 day!! Bunch of chronic whiners (well a few)!:biglaugh:

I have a solution. For those that can't justify spending 15K - 20K on a new Max should cry to someone else and buy a Harley. For those that think the Max will be slow because there are no 1/4 mile and performance times should stick with their Suzuki or go buy one if you don't already have one. For those that put their money down on a new Max - you guys rock and prove that you don't give a shit what anyone else says, you are dedicated Max diehards that want the ultimate adrenaline rush. I salute you and have the highest respect for you. For those that would love to buy a new Max but don't have the money, don't give up, maybe dealers will give a huge break and your luck will change!! See you all on the road soon, I'll be the guy ahead of you!:biglaugh:

Well said, fastmax1

:icon_rolleyes:

I find this post rather ironic... looking for respect but not showing any to other users. Turn it down a notch Trapshooter. You'll find there are more people on this forum that will donate their time, spare parts, labor, expertise, room and board, tools and even their rides to others because they have giant hearts and over all are great people. 82ndCowboy already admitted he had a "sand in his vagina" moment and said he was sorry. We've all had those moments and there isn't a lynch mob mentality here where we attack those who have had a bad day. Show some dignity, accept the apology and move on.
Thank you.
niceguy.gif

If you look at my reply to him, you'll see that he wasn't giving me a apology in his quote. He gave it to you. He just changed it in his post if you look. I did show some dignity and gave a apology to the people that didn't need to here this crap. I tried to stop it earlier but they kept it up, so you can't say I didn't try. I know there are good people out here but there are some jerk's out here too. I don't think I wouldn't accept an apology after the crap he said to me. I only give respect to people that give it to me. And this guy was showing me disrespect right off the bat. I never said anything neg to anyone to start this. If you go back you'll see. I've been done with this but they keep sparking the fire back up. So if I offended anyone that didn't need to here this, I allready gave them a apology. I think the jerk's should give the forum a apology for acting like a a hole. If no one like's what I got to say, then so be it. I'm not the kinda person that blame's it on having a bad day. And that's all I got to say about it.
Peace Out

Hi again,
Yes i'm still here. I did go with extreme yamaha in AZ. who is the closest with a good discount. Only 300 miles from vegas. He is $16400 plus state tax. No setup or other charges. I do think after owning a vrod before, the new vmax is alot of bike for the money. The harley guys never liked the vrod anyway so now they don't have to like the vmax. I did go to the vegas bike fest about 2 weeks ago and saw the 09 max and love it. Many harley guys were looking and sitting on the vmax and i was suprised, they all liked it! I think everyone loves 200 hp!
ride safe
vrodtom

If you look at my reply to him, you'll see that he wasn't giving me a apology in his quote.

I hate beating a horse to death in replies, but reread my post. I quoted his apology to you. Your quote is his reply to you AFTER he had already posted his apology to you. Reread the thread, you will see the time line is correct.

Funny I am one of those guys that won't justify spending $21k (yeah it's a bit more spendy here in Canada) and yet I am a diehard VMaxxer. Just ask anyone here who kows me LOL. Also, I will be the guy on the 97 that is passing you, but don't worry a little more $$ and you will catch up:biglaugh:

Funny I am one of those guys that won't justify spending $21k (yeah it's a bit more spendy here in Canada) and yet I am a diehard VMaxxer. Just ask anyone here who kows me LOL. Also, I will be the guy on the 97 that is passing you, but don't worry a little more $$ and you will catch up:biglaugh:

Ouch, yeah that is a bit more spendy - who do these people think they are charging that much?? That's it, I'm quitting my current job and opening a motorcycle dealership, that's where the money is at!

When I get my new Max in February, I'll make sure I slow down so you can catch up, LOL! J/K, it's all good!

If you look at my reply to him, you'll see that he wasn't giving me a apology in his quote. He gave it to you. He just changed it in his post if you look. I did show some dignity and gave a apology to the people that didn't need to here this crap. I tried to stop it earlier but they kept it up, so you can't say I didn't try. I know there are good people out here but there are some jerk's out here too. I don't think I wouldn't accept an apology after the crap he said to me. I only give respect to people that give it to me. And this guy was showing me disrespect right off the bat. I never said anything neg to anyone to start this. If you go back you'll see. I've been done with this but they keep sparking the fire back up. So if I offended anyone that didn't need to here this, I allready gave them a apology. I think the jerk's should give the forum a apology for acting like a a hole. If no one like's what I got to say, then so be it. I'm not the kinda person that blame's it on having a bad day. And that's all I got to say about it.
Peace Out

(SIGH)
Dude... The apology was originally posted for YOU and everyone reading this forum.
I have a habit of addressing the last person posting, simply because I read and type to fast for my own good.
THE APOLOGY WAS MEANT FOR YOU and everyone else reading this thread. So Quit your bitchin!
The comment about not until you get your own MAX was HUMOR as well as the click on the X and be gone!!!!
But I realize now, the HUMOR was totally wasted on you. Because your soooooo Much better than me and your all high and mighty and never ever disrespect anyone on any forum for any reason. That is apparent in the way your STILL bitching at me.
So you know what.... Get Over IT! I AM.
:smoke000:

This totally sums it up for me to.... aced it!

I know what was said. If you look at his quote in my reply you will see it. But that's ok. You believe what you want. I'm done with this private forum. I'm sure that's what you wanted, so you got it. I just wanted to thank you guy's for making a newcomer feel real welcome. I'll go back to my Honda forum where people are civil and make you feel welcome
and don't used the forum for a smack chat line. So be it.
Later day's

First off you get respect here after you been here for awhile trapshooter. Your a NEWB first off you asked a stupid question. and 82nd Cowboy called ya out and you got your poor lil feelings hurt.
No one knows what the 09 VMAX will run, it hasnt even been tested all we know is it will run 143 in the qaurter. We know it makes 200 HP we know what the weight is. Thats all we know, Yes its getting old I admit with other hearing this damn question every friggin day! You guys I swear sound like a bunch of 4 yr olds on the way to Chuckie Cheese " ARE WE THERE YET" ARE WE THERE YET until ya get slapped in the face which 82nd Cowboy did to you, now sit down and shut up and wait like a good lil boy until the magazine comes out... Geeeeze....

It would appear that trapshooter has left the building. Just picked up his marbles and split. :confused2:

Oh well, if ya can't take the heat, stay the hell out of the kitchen!!

First off you get respect here after you been here for awhile trapshooter. Your a NEWB first off you asked a stupid question. and 82nd Cowboy called ya out and you got your poor lil feelings hurt.
No one knows what the 09 VMAX will run, it hasnt even been tested all we know is it will run 143 in the qaurter. We know it makes 200 HP we know what the weight is. Thats all we know, Yes its getting old I admit with other hearing this damn question every friggin day! You guys I swear sound like a bunch of 4 yr olds on the way to Chuckie Cheese " ARE WE THERE YET" ARE WE THERE YET until ya get slapped in the face which 82nd Cowboy did to you, now sit down and shut up and wait like a good lil boy until the magazine comes out... Geeeeze....

Go fuck yourself.

Are we SURE Tom didn't come back?????

Anybody gonna miss this guy?? :wave bye:

Latest posts

Back