1300 venture

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
There is an 86 venture motor for sale on ebay in Iowa.

Auction# 370012577494

$289 with no bids.

Yea, got it on the watch list. Good buy if it doesn't go up much. Once it gets a bit more then it's at then the price gets a bit high since you need to swap over the vmax heads, cams, and intakes. It's got a few miles on it too and that would mean a rebuild for most people to be happy so there is more cost.

Sean

Yah, the one that I bought was a better deal with buy it now for $280 and 30k miles not 50k.

That's why I bought it almost instantly after figuring out it was within driving range.

Yea, got it on the watch list. Good buy if it doesn't go up much. Once it gets a bit more then it's at then the price gets a bit high since you need to swap over the vmax heads, cams, and intakes. It's got a few miles on it too and that would mean a rebuild for most people to be happy so there is more cost.

Sean

What about gearbox ratios? Wasn't the Vmax engine hardened in the bottom end for the extra power?

If anyone is serious, let me know and I may be able to pick it up and save some $$ on shipping. Sean, I can always drive it to you on a "business" trip, or Shawn, I will be making my way to Boston in a few months and will be stoping by a HS buddy's house in Pittsburgh if that is close.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Jeff

If anyone is serious, let me know and I may be able to pick it up and save some $$ on shipping. Sean, I can always drive it to you on a "business" trip, or Shawn, I will be making my way to Boston in a few months and will be stoping by a HS buddy's house in Pittsburgh if that is close.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff But I do not want another one for now.I wouldn't mind hooking up when you are in pittsburgh.I am only 30 miles north.I just posted it in case anyone in the Iowa area was looking for another motor. I personally like having a spare around.Got them for all my bikes now.

yea Jeff, give me an email if you think it's fairly close. My trucker buddy could probably swing by there and pick it up at some point too.

Sean

Latest posts

Back